The red desire

Once again, a lil bit of smut 🤭

...

"You are joking, right?" I still couldn't understand if Price was being serious or just playing dumb.

"You heard me, Heroin, I can't change anything" Price crossed his arms and was ready to end that discussion.

"Then I am out, pretty sure you can do this without me" I wasn't willing to let that slide so easily.

"I don't take orders from you" He was right and I knew I had no power to disobey his rules. I rolled my eyes but I wasn't planning on giving up.

"What is happening?" Soap inquired as he entered the room with the other guys. Once again, Simon was nowhere to be seen.

"Yea, tell them what is happening, Price" Directly staring in his eyes without even a single blink I raised my arms as if I was surrendering.

"As you all already know, the man we are looking for was invited to the ball which will take place tonight, at 21:00 (9pm). Since there will be too many guards securing him, from the outside and the inside, new orders were given. It was decided that Heroin would go in and eliminate the target all on her own. You guys would need to make sure she gets in and leaves that place without a single bruise"

"What is the problem then?" Some random guy I had never seen before was brave enough to ask me.

"What is the problem, you ask you fucking cunt? I will show you what is the fucking problem" I pushed him as hard as I could making him fall on the ground. And if Soap hadn't controlled me, I would probably have broken his nose.

"Hey, easy there, Heroin!" Price tried to calm me down, but the moment Simon entered the room everyone became silent, even me.

I noticed him raising his left eyebrow, trying to analyse the situation. But as soon as Simon glared at the lying man, he probably thought he had touched me in some way.

"What did you do to her?" His British accent was stronger than ever. The rough voice made everyone feel uncomfortable.

He approached the man slowly, without any good intentions. I knew my Simon would do anything to keep me safe.

"I need everyone to shut up and listen to the orders"

"I am not dressing up as a slut, Price, don't even think about it" I could feel my blood boiling up.

"Is there something I don't know?" Simon glanced at me and then at Price. He stood right in front of me, his back facing me. It seemed like with his whole body he was protecting me.

"Heroin won't look like a slut, more like a seductive and innocent lady" Seeing Ghost's deadly eyes made Price continue "It's just a red dress, nothing can go wrong"

"She is out" Simon stated without hesitation and was about to grab my hand and leave the room.

"I don't know what is going on between you two, lovebirds, but I am the one who gives orders here"

Both of us felt frustrated and embarrassed by Price's remark. But we kept staring at him not knowing what else there was to do.

Finally, not wanting to start another argument I agreed.

"Are you fucking crazy? Simon whispered as he grabbed my hand even tighter.

"I might be" I said with a slight smirk.

To be honest, I knew that idea wouldn't work. However, the main reason why I agreed to do it was because I wanted Simon to see me in that red dress and make him desire me even more. I wished to be that seductive woman who could get any man she wanted.

...

And there I was, standing in my bathroom with my head slightly tilted to one side looking in the mirror and admiring my reflection. For a really long time I avoided wearing dresses - I didn't want people to notice my scars, them paying attention to my past. But during that moment, I felt power run through my veins. At that moment I finally realised why people called me Heroin.

I was analysing every inch of my body, the way that dark red dress covered my hips and thighs. The way my breasts were exposed, I was sure any man would have been too weak to control his urges.

Who knows how much time I spent staring at myself, but hearing my room door open and close made me break the eye contact I had with my reflection.

As soon as I turned around, I leaned against the table. I was waiting for Simon to finally open the bathroom door. I couldn't stop wondering what he would do.

And seconds later, he was standing right in front of me, too stunned to even move or say a word. Simon kept staring at me, I noticed his eyes analysing my body. He was so desperate to touch me, I knew how hungry he was to taste me. The dress was high split so I was able to stretch my one leg a bit, like I was inviting him to get closer. And he did. Without breaking the eye contact he picked me up and gently put me on that table. With my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands around his neck, he pulled me closer and closer to him with his strong arms. There was a moment I thought he would not be able to stop himself. And I didn't want him to.

Now his face was so close to mine. The hot steam from the shower I took before was around us. The moment was even more intense because of the perfume I was wearing. I could feel his fingers digging into my skin. He was so turned on I could feel his guy getting harder and bigger with each second.

Simon then started kissing my neck and I softly moaned his name.

"I just want to rip your dress off"

Now I was ready to take some revenge. It was hard for me to forgive him for the way he teased me earlier.

"Well look at you, so addicted to me" I repeated the same line he used to tease me.

"I know what you are doing. Don't play with me"

"Or what?" Saying those words resulted in him grabbing my hips even tighter.

"You don't want to find out" He was getting more aggressive and it felt good knowing I could do these things to Simon.

"Then I am afraid your threats have no meaning" I pulled up his mask a bit with the intention to kiss him.

But I couldn't let him have me this easily, so I thought of teasing him even more. Like a predator ready to kill his prey, Simon continued staring at me. I couldn't take my eyes off him. The truth is, I might have been more turned on than he was. So now with my one hand resting on his chest I slowly put another one into his boxers. I saw his expression change, and I knew what kind of things he wanted to do to me.

I used my thumb to spread the pre cum around the tip, teasing him with every touch. I began to pump his cock in my hand and kissing his neck. Speeding up the pace made him look so desperate, I knew how much he wanted to cum. I heard him silently moan so I started pleasing him even more. And then out of nowhere I stopped and looked into his eyes. Him glancing at me made my whole body shiver because I had never seen him so frustrated.

"You fucking slut" He groaned and grabbed me by my chin.

"Why are you being so rude?" I whispered seductively and looked at him innocently.

"Just wait until we are alone, then you will feel how rude I can be"

"Can't wait" I finally kissed him on the lips but made sure he didn't get enough of me.

And just like that, I left my room and I was ready to start that mission.