The tease

[a/n] Smut? smut. 🤭🌶

...

Immediately after we got back to his apartment, I rushed to the bathroom. Warming up my limbs with a hot bath was more than welcome.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and secured it with a hair tie. The cold air made me shiver as I stripped off my wet, icy clothes and then I climbed into the tub. I closed my eyes and leaned back, feeling relief as the heat seeped into my chilled bones. My muscles relaxed and my mind cleared as the warm water soothed me. Now it was only me and nothing else.

But it was foolish of me to think that Simon wouldn't feel the urge to join me. And so the moment he opened the door our eyes were fixed on each other. He didn't care whether I noticed him staring at my breasts or not, but I was sure his addiction grew stronger.

So to tease him, I crossed my arms, now completely covering my tits, gently squeezing my boobs to make them look bigger.

It was obvious from his eyes that he didn't like what I was doing, but I was obsessed with teasing him. And without a second thought, Simon stripped off his clothes, tossing them aside. The sight of a completely naked man with his mask on and a dogtag standing right next to me made me feel something. I wondered if I had some kind of kink.

And just like me, he stepped into the tub, leaned back, closed his eyes, and let the water soak into his skin. With his legs wide spread, his arms relaxed on the edges of the bathtub.

But no matter how attractive he was, with mountains of muscles I still couldn't take my eyes off his third leg.

"Don't think I don't know what you are doing"

A rush of embarrassment swept through me as I looked at his eyes and noticed he was already staring at me. My cheeks immediately turned red, but I was so turned on I didn't care.

I gently bit my lip as I moved my arms, now revealing all of my beauty he wished to own. After stretching my right leg, with the tip of my toe, I touched his already erect dick. Softly I started massaging it, with each touch seeing him crave more. At that moment I had all the power.

But it wasn't enough for me. I wanted him to desire me even more. So to tease him, I started touching myself. I could see his muscles tensing up as I started silently whimpering. Soft moans escaped my mouth, and I felt my back begin to arch. But the moment he moved my toe away and tried to get closer to me, I stopped him with my feet, putting pressure on his chest.

"Somebody can't control themselves" I grinned as I gazed seductively at him.

"You are not the one who is in charge here, sweetheart" From the tone of his voice I could sense he was ready to fuck the living shit out of me at any moment.

"I am and somebody doesn't like that, now, do you, Simon?" I knew how dangerous it was to play so much with him, but I continued massaging my clit, feeling myself get closer and closer.

And just as I thought, Simon was no longer able to control his urges. So he grabbed both my legs and pulled me close to him. Water splashed all over the place, but now I was on top of him. The hard cock slapped back against his stomach, with my one hand gently squeezing his neck I used the other one to slowly stroke his dick. His silent whimpers made me feel even more aroused, it was like music to my ears. I couldn't wait for him to finally take everything into his own hands.

"Oh, I'm going to make you pass out from pleasure" He groaned as he wrapped his hands around me, standing up and heading to the living room, where his bed was.

He then threw me on his bed, so ready to make that night unforgettable for both of us. The freezing air made my whole body shiver, but the moment I felt his tongue pressed against my clit, I could feel myself warming up. I was sure he was about to tease me more than I teased him, which led me to wonder how much I would be begging that night.

Each time Simon could feel my body tensing up, he would slow down the pace, making me whimper and cry out of pleasure, each moment wanting even more.

"Please, Simon" I moaned his name so loudly I thought his neighbours were probably hating on him.

"Tell me how badly you want it, Y/N" I was melted by his accent.

"I can't take much more... Please, Simon " I whispered but that wasn't enough for him. Only then did I start regretting teasing him so much. I knew that wouldn't end well for me.

And it wasn't long before I was once again on top of him. I could feel his dick rub against my clit.

"Look at you" He teased me knowing damn well how much I wanted to feel him inside of me.

"Just fuck me already, Simon"

"You have been such a naughty girl, why should I?" His eyes sparkled, enjoying every second of it.

I gazed at him beggingly as I said, "Because I know you want it as much as I do"

Then, maybe out of pity for me or because he also couldn't control himself anymore, I could feel the tick tip slowly being pushed into me. The pain that ran through my whole body was too much for me, but it was worth it. After seeing that I was so weak, he kept his movements slow so that I could adjust to his dick. His hands were so rough, running his fingers along my back and hips. As he went harder, he dug his nails into my hips, deep enough to make me moan even louder, closing my eyes out of pleasure.

"I will stop if you look away, sweetheart" Him forcing me to look him dead in the eyes while fucking was something I knew I would not be able to do.

As his pace increased, the slapping noises grew louder. Keeping eye contact with him seemed like the most difficult thing in the world. But I craved more, I was so desperate. After all these months, we finally got a chance to feel each other. He absolutely loved the view of me being on top of him, burning that scene into his memory so he could remember it forever.

"You feel so good" He groaned, barely able to breathe.

I could feel my pussy tightening around his cock. I knew I was getting close and so did Simon.

"Don't you dare stop now" I could feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Taste your own medicine, love," he said, stopping pumping himself in. I knew how much he loved degrading me to the point I would be extremely needy.

But before I could continue saying anything, he once again started moving his hips, in and out of me. Simon grabbed a fistful of my hair, giving me the maximum amount of pleasure.

Over and over again, he would pull his cock out of me, then slap it back in. And like this he kept teasing me for who knows how long. I could only whimper and beg for more. But eventually I closed my eyes, digging my nails into the back of his neck, unable to hold in my climax any longer. And so we both came at the same time, him growling and groaning loudly.

"I will never be able to get enough of you, Y/N" He said, completely out of breath.

I pulled up his mask, revealing his lips. I took his face in my hands and kissed him roughly, his lips pressing hard against mine. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth with a hunger that couldn't be satisfied. I then ran my hands over his chest, feeling his heart pounding so fast.

We then spent some time snuggling and relaxing after such a night. My hand caressed his head as he rested it on my stomach.

"So when is the next round?" I innocently asked.