Ten

" Charge! "

" Charge! "

SOON, BY ELEVEN O'CLOCK the army was marching westward. Corin and Shasta had sneaked in the army, and were riding behind the giants so that queen Olivia couldn't see them.

Shasta and Corin were talking during the way, and Shasta told Corin about his adventures and how he came to Tashbaan and accidentally swapped with him. He told him about the horse he had met, Bree.

" Where is Queen Susan? " - Asked Shasta.

" At Cair Paravel. Queen Susan doesn't go often to wars like queen Lucy and queen Olivia, though she is an excellent archer. " - Responded Corin. ( This isn't something I've made up, it is said in the book that Susan doesn't go to wars. Don't come and hate me in the comments. )

Olivia looked up at the sky, and she saw a lot of eagles pass by. Eagles were very smart, and they were running away from the armies, trying to avoid getting caught in the war.

When they arrived at Archenland, Olivia gave the signal and the army spread in a line formation. The archers and Lucy took their positions, and people started drawing their swords, putting on their helmets and adjusting their armour.

Edmund lifted his hand in a fist, telling the army to hold. They heard the faint sound of a thud-thud-thud, and Olivia saw they were battering the gate of the Archenland castle.

" We need to go, or it is doom for the castle and king lune. " - Said Olivia, and Edmund nodded. He lowered his fist, and they began to walk again.

They walked down the mountain, and faced the back of Rabadash's men, who were swinging a tree against the massive gate of the castle. But in seconds, it changed. Rabadash saw the army coming, and his men came to a position fast.

When Rabadash's men got ready, Olivia raised her spear in the air and yelled: " Charge! " - And the distance in between the armies grew smaller and smaller.

Olivia didn't take long before slashing Calormenes in half. Rabadash was a coward, and he stood on the back of the army. But then Olivia realised. Half of Rabadash's army had been sent after them, while the other half was trying to take down the gate of the Archenland castle.

But the Calormenes had great shields and swords. King Lune soon realised what was going on and he sent his archers to the top of his castle and they started shooting arrows at the Calormenes.

Olivia did a circle with her hands in direction of the felines in her army, and they understood. The leopards, the great cats and such started charging in a circular formation, and they got to the horses of the men.

Rabadash then sent the other half of his army towards the Narnians, and things really got messy. Shasta soon got thrown off his horse, and he had to dodge and he wasn't able to attack. While Corin was fighting bravely, merciless and powerful.

Olivia's eye caught Rabadash, and she immediately started charging towards him, but she got cut off by two Calormene, who when Olivia was done with them, Rabadash was already out of her sight. Coward.

King Lune's gate soon opened, and revealed another army. The Calormenes were trapped.

" Form a line! " - Edmund yelled, and the army reunited at the other end, which meant the Calormenes could only flee for the woods.

Edmund and Olivia then caught on, side-by-side, and they made a deathly duo. They slashed and stroked every single Calormene that dared to pass by them, and were closing in on the army, pressing them.

Edmund and Olivia caught their eye at Rabadash, and now the Prince couldn't retreat. They both charged at him, and they fought wonderfully.

Edmund got a blow on his side, but Olivia pushed Rabadash to the wall, which hurt his back and he wasn't able to get back up. The rest of Narnians had made the Calormene surrender, and Narnia had won.

Edmund and Olivia got off their horses, and ran to the others embrace. Edmund pressed her gently against him, a firm grip on her small body. He kissed the top of her head.

He knew Olivia was a great warrior ( after all, the title was: The warrior. ) but he couldn't help and got worried about her.

The girl wrapped her arms around his torso, and placed her head in his chest. She took a deep breath and smiled. Edmund was there. She, too, everytime got worried about the boy in every battle they fought.

After a few minutes in the other embrace, Edmund let go of her, but got one hand on her waist and the other on her cheek. He looked at her, asking for permission. She giggled, at how he still asked that, and she grabbed his face and sealed their lips.

His forehead met her's, and they found themselves smiling.

" I think King Lune wants to speak with us. " - She whispered, nodding her head at the man smiling at the gate.

Edmund grabbed Olivia's hand, and then took her by his side to go to the king.

" Thank you, King Edmund, Queen Olivia. " - He said as they got close. He grabbed each of their hands and shaked it.

Suddenly, around them, they heard the sound of laughter rise. They looked at the wall of the castle, and saw Rabadash hanging on the wall, his feet two metres away from the ground, kicking wildly. His shirt had somehow stuck in the walls of the castle. Soon, King Lune, Edmund and Olivia joined in the laughter.

Edmund and Olivia then approached the man in the wall, who grunted and kicked the air and wiggled his arms like a pelican.

" Let me down, Edmund. Let me down and fight me like a man. " - He grunted.

" Certainly. " - Edmund began, and he started stepping forward, but Olivia interrupted him. She shaked her head.

" Rabadash. " - She began, pulling Edmund towards her again. - " Today, you have proven yourself not to be a knight, but a traitor. A coward who attacked the castle of Anvard, and dared to run away in battle. King Lune, he's all yours. " - Olivia said, bowing.

" Thank you, Queen Olivia. Take him down, bind him, and carry him. " - The king gestured with his hands to his guards, who did as he commanded.

And then, King Lune went to Shasta and Corin. He gave Shasta a big hug and kissed him on both cheeks, before adjusting for Corin and him to stand side-by-side.

" And now, Gentlemen, look at them both. Does any man have any doubts? "