Twelve

" Are you sure about this? "

OLIVIA, EDMUND AND PETER walked out of the howl. They were wearing their silver and red armour, with Olivia holding a helmet by her side and her shield wrapped in her arm.

Peter was holding her spear, which was weird for him and for her not to be using the spear, but she was also very accustomed to using the sword.

The crowd of Narnians cheered as the three exited the howl, looking determined and wearing the pretty armour. Edmund held the sword Olivia was going to use in front of him, as he had insisted that he should carry it.

In the ruins where the duel was taking place awaited Miraz. Olivia found his golden armour quite ridiculous, but held her opinions to herself. Glenstorm awaited with his sword held high. As they reached him, the centaur nodded before standing by their side.

Miraz whispered something to the general, but the others couldn't distinguish the speech. Edmund, Peter and Glenstorm stopped in their tracks, and Edmund offered for Olivia to unsheathe the sword.

" Are you sure about this? " - The boy asked.

" Positive. " - She answered, adjusting her ponytail and putting the helmet on her head. She unsheathed her sword, and the Narnian crowd behind them cheered loudly.

Miraz harshly grabbed his helmet from the hands of Lord Sopespian, and unsheathed his sword too.

The girl and the man walked forward at the same time, staring at each other. Miraz and Olivia circled each other.

Edmund looked at them, visibly nervous. He gripped the butt of his sword, trying to not let his shaking hand be too visible.

" There is still time to surrender. " - Spoke Miraz.

" Well, feel free. " - She responded, narrowing her eyes.

" How many more must die for the throne? " - Asked the Telmarine king.

" Just one. " - The girl hissed, before charging with full force towards Miraz. The Telmarine barely had any time to think before he used his shield, and the sound of the sword hitting the shield made the crowd of Narnians and Telmarines cheer.

Olivia attacked fiercely, not allowing a single entrance for Miraz to try and attack her. It had been seconds since the duel started and Olivia was almost killing the Telmarine.

But, Miraz took advantage of the ground and managed to sweep away and the girl stopped charging at him. He took a moment to breathe, before charging at her and she dodged. Miraz charged again, and she defended herself with her shield.

She used her shield to attack Miraz, who dodged and aimed to cut her legs, but she jumped on top of his sword and used her shield to hit his face. The man groaned, but proceeded to attack.