Four

" In just three years

" In just three years. "

"SINCE YOU LEFT US, the giants of the north have surrendered unconditionally. " - Explained Caspian, pointing to the country of Ettinsmoor on the north of Narnia.

They were now in the war room, a room filled with maps and made for reunions and meetings. They all watched as Caspian explained about the peace that reigned in Narnia since they've left.

" and we defeated the Calormen armies in the great desert. There's peace across all of Narnia. " - Caspian smiled, proud of himself.

" Peace? " - Questioned Edmund, more out of surprise.

" In just three years. " - Responded Caspian, smiling. Olivia bit her lip and looked at the map. Surely, peace was good news, it was just taking long for Olivia to process. It had been quite some time since complete peace in Narnia.

Present in the room were Drinian, Caspian, Edmund, Lucy and Olivia. Eustace was in bed, he still hadn't awakened.

Lucy suddenly tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear, and smiled a bright smile. - " And have you found yourself a queen in those three years? " - She asked.

Olivia looked at the girl in shock, and she reminded herself to talk later with Lucy about what the bloody hell was going on, and why would she be hitting on Caspian out of all people? Surely, he was handsome ( Olivia wasn't blind ), but Caspian had kissed her sister, Susan, a year ago in their time.

" No. Not one to compare with your sister. " - Caspian responded, a shy smile on his face. Olivia wondered how could everybody in that room be so oblivious.

" Hang on. " - Called Edmund. - " So if there are no wars to fight, and no one's in trouble, then why are we here? " - Questioned the young king.

" That's a good question. I've been asking myself the same thing. " - Caspian said as he faced the map, looking as if the piece of paper was going to provide him with answers.

" Where are we heading for? " - Asked Edmund.

" Before I took back the throne from my uncle, he tried to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters, the seven lords of Telmar. " - Caspian turned around and faced the seven drawings stuck on the wall behind him. Edmund, Lucy and Olivia walked to stand on his side and get a closer look at the papers.

" They fled to the lone islands. " - He pointed to it on the map. - " No one's heard from them since. "

" So you think something's happened to them? " - Asked Edmund to the other king.

" Well, if it has, it is my duty to find out. " - Concluded Caspian.

" And what is to the east of the lone islands? " - Asked Lucy.

" Uncharted waters. " - Spoke Drinian for the first time. - " Things you could barely imagine. Tales of sea serpents and worse. "

" Sea Serpents? " - Asked Edmund with a grin on his face.

" Alright, captain. That's enough of your tall tales for today. " - Caspian said, taking a bite out of his apple.

—-⚔️—-

Edmund and Caspian were duelling. Their left hands on the backs, and their right hands holding the blades as they tried to hit one another. Olivia had her back against the railing of the ship, watching with an amused smile on her face.

The crewmen cheered and yelled as their swords clenched. Eventually, the Pevensie and the Telmarine got to a tie, where Edmund had his sword against Caspian's neck, and Caspian had his sword against Edmund's neck. The men applauded.

" You've grown stronger, my friend. "

" Seems I have. "

Drinian was about to yell for the crew to get back to work, when Olivia stepped in. - " And now, which one of you boys want to lose to me? " - She said with a smirk on her face, holding a sword.

Edmund and Caspian looked at each other. Caspian smiled, and Edmund shrugged. - " I'll go next. " - Said the Pevensie.

Caspian stepped forward, and both got to their positions. Edmund was handed a small towel and a cup of water. He went to stay beside his sister, watching as Caspian and Olivia began their fight.

Olivia had her abilities. She jumped and twisted her head, taunting Caspian as she dodged every single blow he threw at her. She purposely stepped back, until she managed to drop her body and Caspian sword got stuck on the wood of the boat, and Olivia ran to his back and pointed her sword at him.

The crewmen cheered and applauded, ( The Warrior queen! ) and Caspian smiled as Olivia looked at him with a simple and sly smirk.

" Ha! Beaten by a woman, how humiliating. " - She scoffed dramatically, placing her hand on her forehead and pretending to faint.

" Oh, I will beat you one day. Just wait. " - Caspian said, holding his hand for her to shake.

And the crewmen started to chant for Edmund to duel Olivia. He tried waving his hands in no, but Lucy pushed him towards the girl, and he eventually gave in.

" Fine! Fine. " - Edmund smiled as he said. - " But I won't take it easy on you. " - He said, turning his gaze to Olivia.

" Easy or not, you would fail to beat me anyway. " - She said, smiling. Edmund laughed at her confidence.

Edmund and Olivia got to their positions with their left hands on their backs, and the fight was on. Edmund began charging, forcing Olivia to take a few steps back, but she easily blocked and dodged and almost had her blade against Edmund's neck, except he blocked at the last minute with a smirk on his face.

Olivia spun her body and tried hitting Edmund's leg, but he jumped and managed to throw her on the ground. Olivia fell with her back first, and Edmund pointed the tip of his blade against her chin. The men on the ship were going bananas as they yelled and cheered excitedly.

Edmund kneeled beside her, and murmured so only she could listen. - " I win. " - He said, a grin wide on his face.

" Only because I let you. " - She replied. Edmund helped her up by the arm, and they were both handed towels and cups filled with water to refresh them.

" Well, you can't beat the best swordsman in Narnia. " - Edmund said with a sarcastic grin.

" Ah yes, and so that makes Peter the best swordsman in Narnia, because I remember very well the day before your brother travelled to the north, you challenged him to a duel and lost. " - Olivia answered.

Edmund stopped in his tracks, and looked to the ground. - " I have been bested. "

" Sucks to be you. "