II

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Look no, I already know he's going to be such a dick and that's literally without me knowing him personally." Malia explained

"Exactly! You can't judge him then, look he's a sweet guy. The press are so fake about everything and you should know that first hand. Cristiano loves him and it's not like you two would be actually dating. It's a great idea for the both of you." Georgina explained to the girl.

"He's not getting anything out of it though." Malia shrugged.

"Are you kidding me? He's one of the worlds most known footballers playing for Brazil in the World Cup in less than a month. If he had a girlfriend the fans would go crazy, it's great popularity for him. Not to mention you're Brazilian yourself Malia, you're going to be supporting your own country." Cristiano butted in.

"Exactly! I don't want to deal with his fucking crazy big ego." Malia scoffed.

"Who's crazy big ego?" Neymar asked as he walked through the doors with a bag in his hand.

"Oh great." Malia mumbled her breath.

"Hi uh, I didn't get to introduce myself yesterday I'm Neymar, but you can call me Ney if you want, I'm cool with that." He grinned at the girl.

Why's this man so smiley she thought to herself.

"Yeah Neymar, I'm uh Malia." She replied.

"Yeah I know. Uh- that sounds strange not in like-." He defended himself as his cheeks turned red.

"Neymar, we're so late for training. We gotta go like...now." Cristiano walked over to him patting his shoulder as he walked to the door.

"I'll see you round 'Lia." Neymar winked over to the girl.

"It's Malia but okay." Malia scoffed in annoyance as the two men left the house.

"Fuck men." She mumbled as she dropped herself on the couch, gaining a giggle from Georgina.

As Malia scrolled through all the news articles that popped up about her recent breakup, she couldn't help but feel so much anger and frustration that Kylian was still the good guy in all of this, surely not.
How can he live his life after ruining another's who loved him?

With this, it brought Malia to Instagram, where she began to type in the search bar for a certain boy. She wasn't going to follow him or anything...just curious.

neymarjr