XIV

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Malia was awoken by the repeating buzz noise coming from her bedside table.

She groaned in response and she tried to open her eyes to look around the room, seeing Neymar fast asleep.

Looking over to her phone, she found 4 missed calls from her manager, she instantly got up and cursed to herself taking her phone off charge and walking out of the bedroom to let Neymar sleep.

"Hello! Amy I'm so sorry I didn't see your calls I was out to celebrate a win last night and-" Malia rambled on the phone as she sat rubbing her head on the kitchen counter.

"It's okay Malia. I just wanted to let you know that we have a great business opportunity for you and Neymar if you're okay with doing it. The rest of your management team have already contacted Neymar's and have kind of already agreed so, you have no choice really." Amy explained to the girl.

As if Neymar had heard his name through the phone, he walked out of the bedroom in his boxers placing a light peck on the girls forehead before walking to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

Malia's manager began to explain the job they had to do.

"Does he know?" Malia asked, referring to Neymar.

"I haven't asked his management. But just get back to me within the next few hours okay, thanks." Amy ended the call.

"Who was that?" Neymar asked curiously as Malia scoffed.

"Just my management...did you know your management had planned some work out here with mine?" Malia asked somewhat rhetorically.

"First I've heard of it." Neymar shrugged looking in the drawer for pain relief.

"I told you not to drink so much." Malia smirked as the boy popped two Advils.

"I was celebrating." Neymar rolled his eyes.

Malia laughed at his statement playing with his hair.

"I was thinking...I'm free for the next few days, so I'm going to take you out. The way we met was so forced, I want to get to know you properly and take you on a actual date." Neymar explained as he grinned at the girl.

"What if I like...refuse?" Malia joked.

"Well I haven't thought about that." Neymar mumbled scratching his head.