XVII

REAL LIFE *:・゚✧*:・゚

REAL LIFE
*:・゚✧*:・゚

Luckily, Neymar recovered quickly and was able to play the following week against Korea.

Malia found herself enjoying the role she played as Neymar's fake girlfriend and praised him constantly.

There she stood in the stands with her hands together as she witnessed the first goal for Brazil v Korea.

"GOAL!" The crowd cheered as the girl joined in jumping up and down as she clapped with the woman next to her.

Vinicius, who scored the goal, ran with his teammates so celebrated with a little dance. Malia couldn't help but pull her phone out to share the beautiful moment.

Minutes later she noticed Neymar's proximity to the goal.

"GOAL" Everyone cheered including his girl, who smiled proudly.

The boy ran over to the side of the stadium Malia was stood and began his frantic search for her; it wasn't long until their eyes interlocked.

Luckily, Malia was closest to the ground so Neymar jogged over to her embracing her into a hug to which her cheeks flushed bright red.

"That was for you." Neymar stated close to her ear as the crowd cheered louder.

All cameras were set on the couple, Neymar loved it.

"I'm so proud of you." She smiled back as he pecked her cheek and ran back to his teammates who all teased him as if that was his first love.

His first real love.

The game continued with a goal from her newest friend, Richarlison who had seemed to score every match he played. Later, Paqueta scored a beautiful goal to which Duda, his wife who was next to Malia stood up with one of their sons and cheered. Malia repeated the action with the younger boy in her arms as they cheered for their dad.

Neymar looked over at her with a smile of admiration as she cheered with the children.

"I've never been so proud of you." Malia stated as she gently caressed the boys cheek as they laid in bed later in the evening.

Neymar's face grew red in embarrassment, as he began to hide it by moving his face closer to the girls neck.

"I meant what I said earlier, it was for you." He repeated the statement he said earlier to the girl.