VIII

REAL LIFE *:・゚✧*:・゚

REAL LIFE
*:・゚✧*:・゚

Malia walked out of the bedroom to the main room where Neymar was sat on the sofa scrolling on his phone as he waited for the girl to change.

"Okay. Do you think this is okay?" Malia asked the boy as she walked to the nearest mirror pressing the dress down on her figure.

"Meu Deus." Neymar mumbled as he took his eyes of his phone immediately staring at the girl through the mirror, slowly standing up to walk behind her.
(My god)

"Yeah, yeah it's good mhm." Neymar coughed up as he tried to act cool as if he wasn't affected by how beautiful she looked.

"Good?" Malia asked again as she looked up to the boy through the reflection, who was now standing behind her with his hands on her hips. As he nodded back to her question.

It stayed silent for a bit too long as Neymar stood staring at the girl figure in the dress.

"We should probably go now." She stated as Neymar just stood staring at her quietly.

"Yeah- yeah, definitely." He replied cleaning his throat and fixing his hair as they made their way out of the room, locking the door behind them.

Malia knew she was meeting other teams as well as the Brazil team tonight and wanted to present herself and this relationship the best she could to everyone.

The two were able to make it into the car that was taking them without any paparazzi around.

Arriving at the building where the ceremony took place however was a different story.

Screaming and cheering filled the ears of the two as a man opened the door for the two, Neymar coming out first then grabbing Malia's hand to assist her.

"Neymar! Malia! Just one picture together please! That's great perfect." A man exclaimed as the two turned to his direction posing with Neymars hand behind her back.

This wasn't like any other event Malia had been to before, she would never arrive after the paparazzi or fans at Runway events.

Neymar on the other hand loved the attention as he pecked Malia's cheek making the crowd go wild, after continuously whispering in her ear.

"Você esta maravilhosa esta noite Malia." Neymar whispered gently into her ear, sending chills down her spine as his mouth was so close to her skin.
She smiled to herself moving her head down and shaking it.
(You look amazing tonight Malia.)