III

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The two waited for the gate to open in silence as Neymar turned his head and moved his arm to the back of the seat where Malia was sat as he began to back up from the house.

The car ride was mostly silent, with a few sounds from Neymar humming to certain songs that played through the stereo, until Malia decided to make herself clear.

"I feel like we got off on the wrong start and I just wanted to apologise." Malia stated looking up to boy who had his eyebrows furrowed in concentration of the oncoming vehicles ahead.

"No, no I get it. I have a crazy reputation, I mean you had all the rights to think of me that way but I can promise you, the way the media portrays me is completely different to who I am." Neymar spoke up to the girl as if he was defending himself.

"Yeah?" Malia asked for reassurance.

"I mean for one, I've never cheated on a girl before." Neymar shrugged.

"Is that aimed at my ex?" Malia asked with a smirk.

"Maybe, I mean bit of a dick move from him. I don't even know who he is but I'm sure it's his loss." Neymar uttered to the girl making her blush.

"You don't know Kylian?" Malia asked as she furrowed her brows.

"Well, I know Kylian Mbappe but that's it." Neymar explained looking over to the girl who turned silent.

"No...surely not." Neymar muttered.

"You dated, Mbappe for all that time? And I didn't even know about it!" Neymar exclaimed in shock, him and Kylian had been close for so long, apart from their recent issues.

"Don't remind me of him ever again." Malia groaned.

"He's just the type to cheat too, well I can tell you that you deserve so much better than him." Neymar mumbled.

"You know that he asked all our managers and coaches to kick me out of PSG right?" Neymar added.

"No, I uh- didn't. He never really mentioned you." Malia responded.

"I didn't even know he had a girlfriend for that long." Neymar stated back at her in pure shock.

"Crazy." Malia mumbled.