XII

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

This game would be an easy win for the team. Serbia weren't heavy competition.

The two teams walked out standing on each side of the pitch, the cameras being faced on the players.

Brazil's National Anthem went first.

Malia sang along as she closed her eyes, praying for a win.

After, Serbia's anthem played.

Before you knew it, the game had begun. Malia tried to keep up with Neymar finding his number on his back but found it nearly impossible without her glasses.

"Porra, eu deveria ter trazido meus óculos." Malia mumbled under her breath in frustration.
(Fuck I should've brought my glasses.)

The game went on, with close wins for Brazil, Malia grew a little nervous as it came closer to half time, she knew Neymar would be stressed.

As the whistle blew for half time, Neymar looked around trying to find that familiar face of his, the girl doing the same.

The boy made his way over in a light jog.

"Nossa, tá mais difícil do que eu pensava cara." Neymar stated as he breathed heavily holding a Gatorade bottle in his left hand.
(Woah, this game is harder than I thought man.)

"You've got this, don't stress Ney that's the worst thing you can do okay." Malia replied with an assertive look to which he nodded to.

"Mhm." Neymar WASNT holding eye contact anymore, instead he was looking over Malia's head.

Malia being curious she turned her head to that direction, seeing the big screen being focused on the two, she turned red and shy quickly covering her face immediately making Neymar grin and peck her cheek lightly before walking inside the building.

She knew the public seeing her and Neymar here would confirm the rumours, she couldn't help but smile at that idea.

It had reached the 60th minute of the game and Malia patience lessened every second.

She watched closely at the boys who passed the ball and occasionally stood up for a better view.

The ball was passed to Neymar and later passed to his teammate, Vinicius.
The ball was kicked but failed to make it into the goal.
A running Richarlison from behind kicked the ball into the goal making the fans go crazy.