IX

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Malia was awoken by the bright lights of the window that shone through the bedroom she shared with Neymar.

With a groan from her throbbing headache she turned her body.

Neymar was still in bed and seemed to be waking up at around the same time she did.

"Morning." He mumbled as the raspiness in his voice was prominent, he moved closer to the girl.
The girl smiled in response.

"How bad was I?" Malia groaned as she moved her hand to rub her head.

"Well, one minute you were dancing and the next you were infront of Kylian, shouting at him and then you uh- began to cry and he said some stuff so I decided it was best to take you home."
He explained, leaving out key events that took place.

"Meu deus, me mata agora."
She mumbled as she moved her head into the boys chest; he didn't expect the action but decided to move his hand to her hair to comfort her.
(Oh my god, kill me now.)

"It wasn't that bad." He lied to the girl as he continued to comfort her.

"Don't lie." She deadpanned as she looked up into the boys empathetic eyes.

Neymar didn't want to bring up what he had done to the boy in that moment, he thought he was better than that but Malia just changed him.
It probably wasn't his place to punch Kylian, I mean it felt good in the moment but it was morally wrong...right?

"As much as I love how we're laying right now, I have training so I have to go." Neymar pecked the girls head.

"Of course...I'm sorry for last night. I'm a mess." She explained to the boy in embarrassment.

"Don't say that, it's okay to feel that way...I mean if my ex had done something like that to me I would've done the same. I admired it." He replied with a genuine smile as he moved strands of hair out of Malia's face.

The boy left shortly, leaving the girl alone in the penthouse surrounded by her own intrusive thoughts.

She could workout...

Malia changed into more appropriate gym wear and made her way down to the hotel gym.

Being abroad made her completely forget about work and how she had to keep an eye on her body and health. Modelling was a very rewarding job but there are downsides to everything.