V

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"So where are we going exactly?" Neymar asked as Malia began to drive out of the parking lot.

"You know, just somewhere." Malia smiled to the boy.

"Somewhere huh?" Neymar replied.

"Mhm" Malia hummed back.

Malia in fact didn't have much idea of where to take Neymar until she was in the car going to pick him up.

She didn't want anything too crazy considering they've just met and she just wanted to know more about him if they were going to fake a whole relationship. It had to look real.

The two sung along to some Brazilian Classics that brought them back to their home country they missed so much.

It shortly ended as Malia parked outside a fairly large building that's lights reflected on the car window.

"Wow, I've never been here before." Neymar stated as he got out of the car making Malia smile at his reaction.

The two wanted to keep this 'date' as low key as possible, they didn't want any distractions or paparazzi affecting quality time of getting to know eachother...however, it's known to be impossible to have a time alone as a celebrity, especially with Neymar; Malia had begun to notice that.

As the two walked into the building they were swarmed by cameras and flashing that the two never expected.

"Porra, como eles sabiam que estávamos vindo para cá?" Malia whispered into Neymar's ear as she blocked her eyes from the harsh flashes.
(Fuck, how did they know we were coming here?"

"Eu não tenho ideia Malia." Neymar responded moving his hand to her lower back guiding them back out of the building.
(I have no idea Malia.)

Now, the paparazzi didn't know they were going to arrive to a small cafe out of town. Unfortunately, the two were just unlucky to run into them as they snapped shots of some celebrity who happened to be in the same place at the same time...but to Malia, it felt like the world had been against her this whole fucking week.

"Look it's okay, we can just go back to yours or you can come to my house and we can just talk...it'll be fun." Neymar suggested to the saddened girl.

"It's just so annoying, anytime I try and do something good it's like the world stops me." Malia shrugged as she turned the key of the car.