VI

REAL LIFE*:・゚✧*:・゚

REAL LIFE
*:・゚✧*:・゚

Malia was woken up abruptly by the buzzing of her phone at 4AM. Today she was to fly to Qatar with the Brazil team.

Luckily, Neymar was true to his words and his management had sorted out her situation with her agency and was still going to be working abroad for the time she would stay there.

Malia hadn't seen Neymar since she stayed over at his house after their 'date' disaster.

They stayed in contact through social media. Going on FaceTime occasionally if Neymar wasn't busy and even playing video games through twitch with his friends, although she was atrocious at it.

She was to be picked up by a car in an hour talking her directly to the airport.

For some reason, the girl felt so unprepared, and somewhat frightened of faking this relationship now infront of real people, close friends of Neymar and his family.
She didn't want to disappoint.

The girl begun her normal routine, showering, brushing her teeth and making something to eat and later packed her last minute essentials that she was still using the previous night.

Her phone buzzed, receiving a text that her car had arrived downstairs and she made her way out of her apartment with her suitcases.

She wasn't expecting anyone in the car but was fully surprised when she saw Neymar looking up at the girl with a big grin.

"O que você está fazendo aqui Neymar?" The girl asked as entered the car.

"Nice to see you too." Neymar stated sarcastically.

"Sorry, I just didn't think I'd see you so soon. I mean I was going to do my makeup in the car." She explained.

"Shush, you're beautiful as you are, you don't need any makeup for a flight." Neymar responded as he moved a strand of hair that fell to her face from the movement of her entering the vehicle.

"So...how're you feeling?" Malia asked the boy who was fairly quiet.

"I mean not too bad at the moment as it's not really hit me yet." Neymar shrugged.

"I'm sure you'll do great." Malia reassured him.

"Obrigada Linda." Neymar replied with a small wink and grin.
(Thank you beautiful.)

Malia had paid the consequences of staying up late and waking up so early and began to feel the effects.

Her eyes began to feel heavy as she leant her head on the window next to her trying to get a comfortable spot.