X

REAL LIFE*:・゚✧*:・゚

REAL LIFE
*:・゚✧*:・゚

The two kept their distance for the rest of the evening after they ate their food. Only exchanging a few words when needed.

It turned 11pm and Neymar had to wake up early as he had training before his first opening game for Brazil a few hours later, the time zone in Qatar made the games play rather later in the evening or very early in the morning.

Neymar was already in bed on FaceTime to someone who sounded like a younger boy, Malia didn't feel like intruding.

As she walked into the bedroom Neymar looked up at the girl and gave her a grin as he summoned her over with his hand, guessing he forgot about the awkward tensions minutes before.

"Filho, esta é a Malia, a garota de quem te falei sobre." Neymar explained to the boy on the phone as the camera moved to Malia.
(Son, this is Malia, the girl I told you about)

"Oi Davi!" Malia waved at the camera with a smile.
The blonde smiled back and responded to the girls greetings.

Malia walked over to the closet that was still in the room, taking out the outfit she was to wear the next day. She couldn't help but overhear the conversation.

"Ela é muito bonita papai." Davi mentioned to his dad making him smile.
(She is very pretty dad.)

"Eu sei filho." Neymar responded as he looked over at the girl who seemed to be in her own world.
(I know son.)

"Papai, quando eu for mais velho quero casar com uma menina bonita como ela." The little boy uttered through the fun making his dad chuckle in laughter.
(Dad, when I'm older I want to marry a girl who's pretty like her.)

They later said their goodbyes and Neymar walked over to the bathroom to brush his teeth for bed, to which Malia had just done.

The girl was now on her side of the bed scrolling through her phone.

The conversation from earlier that day with Richarlison couldn't stop replaying in the girls head as she remembered his words, she was scared to bring it up to Neymar but knew she had to sooner or later otherwise she'd go crazy.

Neymar walked back into the room in just his boxers and made his way into the bed, turning the bedside table lamp off, leaving the two not only in silence but also in the dark.

"I-" They two both uttered in unison stopping when another when realising.

"No you go first." They continued in unison.