VII

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The flight went smoothly and before they knew it, they had landed in Qatar.

Malia had been travelling a lot of her life, but she had never visited Qatar before.

Paparazzi stood in every corner of the airport as the team boarded off the plane and walked into arrivals to collect their suitcases.

Neymar placed his cap on Malia's head to hide her face from all the cameras as she mentioned previously how 'rough' she felt with no makeup on, although Neymar told her she looked fine she didn't believe him.

The team was split up into cars, leaving Malia and Neymar alone in a car taking them to the hotel complex that was near the stadium.

The two sat opposite eachother in the big car, Neymar occasionally looking up to the girl in awe as she took in the views of the place, taking out her disposable camera and snapping pictures out of the window.

Neymar felt so much calmer when it was just him and her.

So calm that he was able to fall asleep for a an hour until they made it to the hotel.

malia_valentina posted on their story.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The couple arrived at the complex around the same time as the rest of the team.

Malia wasn't too overwhelmed as she pictured the accommodation to be something crazy considering these men were footballers.

The group walked to reception, each picking up their keys as they checked in. The rest of the team stayed in either groups with eachother per apartment or some would stay with their family and partners.