XIII

warning: minor sexual scenes and references (skip if needed)

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA
*:・゚✧*:・゚

Neymar left a trail of kisses down the girls neck as he gently pulled off of her skin.

The two attempted to catch their breaths in the awkward silence that consumed them in that moment.

"I think I lo-" Neymar began before getting cut of by the girls voice.

"That didn't mean anything right?" The girl asked trying to reassure herself to stop whatever she was feeling towards this man.

What was he thinking? No feelings involved Neymar thought to himself.

"You go first." Malia stated to the boy turning to look at his flustered face in bed. She found themselves always being in this situation.

"Uh- no I was just going to agree with you yeah." Neymar lied.

"Oh okay." Malia replied as her smile dropped.

Why would he hold feelings for her, she thought to herself. She was going crazy without any interactions with her friends other than Neymar.

"I really miss home, think I need to go home for a bit." Malia mumbled into the pillow.

"What?" Neymar asked sitting up to look at the girl, he was clearly concerned.

"I miss my mom, and my friends." She explained turning to look at the sad boy.

"I need you here amor." Neymar insisted moving his hand to hers to which made her breath hitch.

Fuck, he used 'amor' she couldn't say no to him. He'd become her only true weakness.

"Okay" Malia bit her lip to stop herself from smiling to herself.

"Okay? You'll stay?" Neymar asked moving over to her.

"Mhm." She nodded pecking his cheek before hopping of the bed to get some.

"Where you going?" he groaned before laying back in bed.

"I'm going in the shower...again. I'm a hot mess now." She explained turning the water on.

"Can I join?" He walked over to the girl staying dangerously close behind her lower half as she bent her body to stop any water from getting on her underwear, whilst he joked with a smirk on his lips.