XVI

REAL LIFE // SOCIAL MEDIA*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Neymar was taken to the hospital to which he told Malia that he'd meet her back at the apartment which she swiftly refused, wanting to accompany him.

The doctor in the room with the couple had finished diagnosing Neymar's injury and later walked to fetch the staff who were going to cast his foot.

"I didn't even get to score a goal for you." Neymar mumbled, annoyed with himself.

"Are you kidding me.  That's what you're worried about right now?" Malia nervously chuckled.

"I'm fine mô." He reassured the girl opening his arms.

"C'mere." He ushered the girl over to where he led in the hospital bed.

"You're crazy." Malia mumbled into Neymar's neck.

"Crazy about you." He smiled.

"Can we actually talk about something..." Malia pulled back from the embrace of the boy looking up at him as she sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"What is it are you okay?" Neymar asked worriedly as Malia's expression changed to a more serious one.

"Yeah, yeah I just- uh- I'm really confused at the moment because I don't like know what we are like I um told you that I loved you the other day which is yeah how I feel but I'm just scared of hurting you because I keep like shutting you down and I don't mean to I just-" Malia began rambling to the boy.

"Hey, hey it's okay, I get it. Look you don't have to prove yourself to me, we don't have to rush and label anything Malia." He responded comforting the girl.

"I just don't want to lose you like I lost him." She shrugged as she began to tear up.

"You won't lose me amor." He chuckled embracing her one more time.

A few people then walked in, Malia quickly pulled out of Neymar's embrace smiling at the doctors and walking back to her seat.

"So you'll be off for the next game or the next few because we can't risk the sprain getting more severe." The doctor explained to Neymar who didn't look too bothered, as a few doctors began to cast up his foot.

"I'll print out the instructions to take care of your injury and precautions to send to your coach." He added.

"Thank you." Neymar replied with a small smile.

The two arrived back at the apartment later in the afternoon.

"Let me try and wrap your foot like the instructions state." Malia stated sitting on the ground as Neymar sat on the sofa.