5 Heart's

We bring Henry back to camp and the Lost Boys go back to dancing, to make it look like nothing happened. I go to stand beside Peter as he is on his knee in front of Henry who just woke up.

    "What happened?" Henry asks.

    "Oh, you fell asleep." Peter says.

    "I did?"

    "Don't worry. It was just a little cat nap." I say to Henry.

    "The nights still young." Peter says.

    "Wait, I remember something. My Dad." Henry says.

    "Interesting? What about him?" I say.

   "When I was asleep, I could have sworn I heard him calling for me."

    "Really?" Peter asks.

    "It must have been a dream." Henry says sounding sad.

    "How can you be sure?" Peter said.

    "Because my Dad's dead." Henry replied looking down.

    "I'm sorry Henry. It makes sense to dream about things we've lost, and the things we hope for." I say comforting and sorry tone.

    "Like your Father being alive. Or your Mother coming to find you. But eventually, you'll find new things to dream about. And when you do. They'll start to come true." Peter tells Henry.

    "How do you know?" Henry asks.

    "Because that's what I did. And now you're here, Neverland used to be a place where new dreams were born. You can bring that magic back, Henry." Peter explains to Henry.

    "We can be your family Henry." I say and Peter stands up.

    "I'd like to play a song," Peter says as I pull Henry to his feet, "A song for our guest of honour, Henry." Peter brings his flute to his mouth and starts to play.
I turn to Henry.

    "Are you ready to dance." I ask smiling. He nods and goes of to dance with the Lost Boys.
I let the melody flow through me as I walk to Peter, I kiss his cheek then I sit down closing my eyes and just listen.
    "You can hear the music now, can't you Henry?" Peter asks.

    "Yeah!" Henry answers happily, and continues dancing.

I end up falling asleep where I sat but I woke up in the hut, Peter must have brought me to.
I get up and I see Devin and Henry fighting with sticks.

"Not bad." My eyes fall on Peter who is leaning against a tree. He gets up and walks over to Henry, "But wouldn't it be more fun if you had real swords?"

"I've never used a real sword." Henry says.

"This is Neverland. And you have the heart of the Truest Believer. You can use whatever you want. You just need to believe Henry. Close your eyes and believe you're holding a real sword." Peter says as he stands close directly behind Henry. And just like magic, considering it is magic, the stick that Henry was holding turned to a real sword. Peter steps back and I go and stand beside him.
I see slight worry in Devin's eyes as he holds his stick.

"What are you waiting for? Go on." Peter tells
Henry.

Henry goes at Devin and after five hits Devin's stick sword is cut very short. The Lost Boys cheer as Henry does one more swipe and Devin quickly reaches for his cheek when he moves his hand he reveals a cut.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident." Henry quickly apologizes.

"Henry? Don't you know the best thing about being a Lost Boy?" Peter says as he walks over to Henry and picks up his sword handing it back to Henry, "We never apologize. Come on!"
The Lost Boys cheer as Henry lifts his sword in victory.
Peter goes off with Henry and Devin goes off to hunt. I smile and run after Devin.
We talk for a while and walk far.