𝐓𝐖𝐎

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 2
𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚆𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Forks High was pretty much exactly as you'd expect: gloomy and reeking of depression and teenage angst. But it wasn't always all that bad.

As Bella and Sabrina (and, of course, Benny who sat in between the two, unbeknownst to Bella) pulled up into the parking lot, all eyes seemed to be glued onto the new girl.

"They must've smelt the fresh meat," Benny joked as he took notice of all the pairs of eyes that watched them as they made their way to the front office.

After Bella had retrieved her schedule — and gotten ambushed by Eric Yorkie — Sabrina walked Bella to her locker, explaining how she could get to her first class. Once she was sure her cousin was all set for her first few lessons, Sabrina prepared to bid her farewell.

"Okay, I think that's it. Come find me at lunch if you don't have anywhere to sit, okay?" She offered.

Bella smiled and nodded, grateful for the help.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you later."

And they parted ways with Bella making her way to her English class and Sabrina heading off to her Math class.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After suffering through her pre-lunch lessons — none of which she shared with her friends — Sabrina's favourite part of the school day had arrived:

Lunchtime.

The cafeteria was already bustling with life when Sabrina had finally escaped the monotonous droning of her english teacher's voice.

Fun fact: school cafeterias are a hotspot for ghosts. Mostly the ghosts of dead teachers and past students tended to roam the halls but there weren't too many in this small town of Forks and, at every lunch time, they'd all pack themselves into the cafeteria, standing around some of the tables, listening to the conversations and reminiscing. Sabrina supposed that they liked the reminder of life that young high school students gossiping and eating food brought them but, often, since most ghosts just looked like real people to Sabrina, it was pretty hard to decipher the living from the dead at lunch time.

Standing in line for cafeteria food, Sabrina scanned the crowd for her cousin, casually catching the falling tray of food belonging to a boy that Sabrina had already seen drop it.

"Thanks," the boy muttered in surprise.

Sabrina shot him a tight-lipped smile.

"Don't mention it," she replied, not really paying him much attention.