𝐒𝐈𝐗

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 6
𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There comes a time in one's life where you have to make a decision. One you don't really want to make. Maybe the consequences of the decision will be dire or maybe you're just simply not ready. But, sometimes, even when that tunnel only seems to be getting darker with each step forward you take, when all is said and done, you just might come out the other end and step into the light.

Sneaking past Alice and Jasper was fairly easy with Sabrina's psychic abilities and good intuition. However, finding the courage to follow Bella into that dreaded ballet studio was a whole other story.

Sabrina stood frozen at the entrance to the studio, her hand hovering over the door handle as slight tremors ran up and down from her fingertips to her shoulders.

Could she really do this? Should she really being doing this?

"Sabrina," Benny's voice interrupted her trail of thoughts, "You gotta go in there. We can't just let what happened to me happen to Bella. We just can't. You just can't and you know it."

There was an undoubtable truth to Benny's words. That much Sabrina could never have denied. But the paralysing fear that had been instilled in her for what felt like her entire life, was almost too overwhelming and one simple fact remained: she just wasn't ready to confront her past.

But Sabrina Swan was never one to admit defeat so easily.

Swallowing her terror, and dropping her finger from between her teeth — she had been anxiously chewing on the nail — Sabrina pushed open the ballet studio door and went marching to her inevitable doom.

Locating James and Bella took far too short a time than she would've liked. As soon as she entered the grand studio, Sabrina caught sight of her cousin standing with a video camera shoved in her face and the evil bloodsucking demon standing behind the camera with a sinister smile.

Sabrina could feel her heart stop as her lunch began to rise up from her stomach at the sight of the familiar pair of blood red eyes James possessed. But the girl was on a mission and would not let her fear cloud her judgement of what truly mattered in the moment: getting Bella out alive.

Sabrina sucked in a breath and marched toward him with a determined glint in her eyes. In one fluid motion, Sabrina reached to grab the pepper spray from her pocket — that Charlie had so graciously granted her — sprayed James right in the face, thoroughly annoying him, and gripped Bella's arm, pulling her towards the exit. All the while Benny stood frozen at the door, glistening green eyes wide with fear at the sight of one of his killers as the night he died came flooding back to him.