𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 16
𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Voices echoed in Sabrina's dream, reverberating like distant whispers from another world beyond the veil, creating an ethereal yet unsettlingly disorienting symphony that seemed to bounce off the unseen walls that enclosed her into her mind.

"I've come to warn you," Sarah Black spoke, the image of her distorted by Sabrina's memory of the previous day.

"Warn me? Warn me about what?" Sabrina had asked, deeply confused and still thrown off by the presence of her best friend's deceased mother.

"How are you even here?" Benny questioned, emerging from the kitchen.

Most ghosts tended to stick around the area in which they died or, in some rare cases, they lingered around people of significance in their lives like family or friends. But Benny, who wasn't as young as Sabrina was when they'd first met Sarah Black, had remembered her and looked for the woman when he and Sabrina had arrived in Forks. When he didn't find her, he just assumed that she had crossed over like Waylon had.

"I drop by sometimes to check up on them," she explained, referring to her husband and three children, "Just so I know they're all okay."

The woman traced the forms of her family in the pictures that hung on the walls with a sad smile.

"But Jacob..." she continued, the mention of his name making Sabrina's heart skip a beat, "He's going to need guidance that I can't provide," she said softly, looked over to Sabrina who still stood stunned in the middle of the room, "He needs you, Sabrina. You're the only one that can help him."

"Help him? With what?" She asked, her head spinning but she forced herself to throw all her other questions and disorientation out the window since it meant helping Jacob.

"Great changes are coming for my son. Changes that I fear may break him," she answered, her beautiful face downturned by the intense worry for her son.

"Changes? What changes? I don't— I don't understand?" Sabrina had rapidly questioned, the dream growing even hazier as her breathing grew laboured and her head ached.

"Unfortunately, it's not my place to say," she despaired, "But you must protect him. Remind him of who he is."

It had felt like an immense pressure was weighing down on her head, squeezing her skull. She blinked, bringing a hand up to run down her face but pausing at her nose as she felt a thick liquid coat her fingertips. Pulling her hand away, Sabrina stared at the red substance and the world in her dream began to spin.