𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 15
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Sabrina Swan wasn't clueless. She knew that people found her a little weird. Or a lot weird. But she'd never really been bullied over it. Sure, people would tease her but she always thought that what they said was funny, never realising that there was any malicious intentions behind their words. So, she'd laugh along with them — much to their dismay. But once they saw her hanging around the Cullens, no potential bullies would dare even go near her and Sabrina just continued on her merry way, none the wiser.

But the Cullens weren't there to protect her anymore. So much had changed since they'd left and now the people at school had no reason to hold back.

Sabrina waltzed through the halls with the usual spring in her step — maybe it had been a little forced lately but that didn't stop it from being there — on the way to her next class when a group of jocks came thundering down the opposite end of the hall.

Now, you see, this group was known notoriously for causing trouble. Sabrina being Sabrina, never needed to worry about them before. But that was when she had a coven full of scary vampires to chase away potential threats. Now, she was on her own.

"Hey, Swan!" One called.

Sabrina cocked her head to the side in confusion. They'd never tried to speak to her before? Maybe they needed her help with something?

"Hi," she waved back brightly.

They patronisingly chuckled at the clueless girl, barrelling down the hall in her direction.

"You look thirsty," another one shouted.

She frowned. No she wasn't.

"How about a drink, freak!"

Sabrina couldn't really see what happened next. One second, the sudden feeling that she needed to duck came over her but there wasn't enough time. For, mere seconds later, an ice-cold bright red liquid was being thrown right in her face.

"SLUSHYYY!" They hollered, laughing and cheering as they moved on to search for their next unfortunate victim.

Sabrina stood stunned, the contents of a large strawberry slushy covering her from top to bottom, dripping onto the floor and staining her clothes.