𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 20
𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙸𝚃𝚈

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Okay, we should be back around three!" Charlie announced as he let his friend, Harry Clearwater, in.

Sabrina hopped down the stairs, skipping the last two and plopping down onto the ground floor in front of Harry with a wide smile.

"Hi, Harry," she greeted brightly.

Harry smiled, delighted to the see the girl — even more so than usual since she'd befriended his daughter, Leah. Sabrina had been such a great influence on Leah since they started hanging out just a few weeks ago. Hell, it had been so long since Leah had been so happy that Harry had almost forgotten what it was like to see his daughter smile.

"Hey there, kiddo," he replied, ruffling her hair, making her giggle and scrunch her nose, "Got any plans?"

She shrugged.

"Oh, nothin' much. Might just swing by your place and annoy Leah into watching a movie with me."

Harry gave a hearty chuckle.

"Great idea!" He exclaimed, "And if you need any help convincing her, feel free to ask Seth to help ya out."

"Oh, I will," she said with a wink, making him laugh more.

"Hey, I don't have to go fishing today..." Sabrina heard Charlie offer Bella as the older girl put the phone down.

Bella had been calling Jacob non-stop since he went MIA. After the first few unanswered texts and phone calls, Sabrina had gotten the hint not to bother him but it still hurt every time she saw Bella glued to the phone, hoping he'd answer. Perhaps Sabrina had just lost hope that he'd care enough about her to answer long ago.

"Yeah, you do," Harry jumped in quickly, making Sabrina laugh and Bella smile.

"No you should go," Bella nodded in agreement.

"Yeah," Sabrina chimed in, skipping over to her uncle's side, "How else are we gonna throw our massive Project X party if you're still here."

"What?" Charlie asked.

"What?" Sabrina repeated quickly.

Charlie narrowed his eyes and comically frowned at her. She just grinned back at him.