𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4
𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Sabrina Swan, what in god's name are you wearing?!" Alice shrieked, once again appalled by the girl's fashion sense.

Sabrina innocently looked down at her clothes then at Rosalie who stood off to the side, holding back her laughter as she eyed the colourful graphic jumpsuit that the human girl sported.

"What? There's nothing wrong with my clothes!" The girl defended, looking to the other members of the Cullen family for support.

They all pretended to be busy with something else, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire when Alice and Sabrina would argue about the girl's fashion sense.

"You look like something out of a cheesy 80's coming-of-age movie!" Alice exclaimed in disgust because in her opinion, the 80's were not a good fashion decade.

"I like this outfit!" Sabrina insisted, crossing her arms over her chest in defiance.

Alice rolled her eyes.

"Please, that's not an outfit. That is an abomination," Alice retorted.

"What?! No it is not!" Sabrina exclaimed in offence.

As most of their fights went, the two glared challengingly at each other before similarly stomping their feet like toddlers on the verge of a tantrum.

"Rose!" They called simultaneously, turning to the blonde-haired girl for her opinion.

Rosalie buried her face in Emmett's neck,  holding back an amused smile as she always found Alice and Sabrina's arguments to be a great source of entertainment.

"Oh, come on, Alice. It's not that bad. You have to admit, it matches the whole... aesthetic that she's got going on," Rosalie pointed out.

Sabrina grinned victoriously.

"Ha! See, even Rosalie likes it!" Sabrina declared, skipping over to the girl and throwing her arms around her in a hug.

Alice rolled her eyes and huffed as Jasper zoomed over to her side and comfortingly wrapped her in a hug.

"Fine," she conceded reluctantly, "It's atrocious but I suppose you do pull it off."

Sabrina grinned.

"See, that wasn't so—"

Sabrina was cut off mid-sentence by a vision. A terrible, gruesome vision that would have scarred her mind for all eternity had it played out.