[ Aesthetic ]

~Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh~

21 years old, Eldest Son of Ruhanika and Rajveer. The upcoming businessman and King. Family is everything to him. Heartless, Cold Blooded person who handles the mafia perfectly. Cross him and you die.

 Cross him and you die

~Myra Malhotra~

21 years old, Person who loves Animals more than anything. Sunshine personality but attitude comes hand in hand. Her friends are always supportive but she always feels sad knowing she never had family.

 Her friends are always supportive but she always feels sad knowing she never had family

~Srishti Pratap Singh Rajvansh~

17 years old , Daughter of Samarth and Kritika Rajvansh . Best friend of Revika and loves nature.

~Revika Pratap Singh Rajvansh~

16 years old, Daughter of Rajveer and Ruhanika Rajvansh. Princess who doesn't bow to anyone but family. Totally who screams 'don't mess with me'

~Ranvijay Pratap Singh Rajvansh ~

19 years old, Son of Rajveer and Ruhanika Rajvansh. His computer skills are very impressive and the mindset of his brings immense happiness to Rajvansh's . Softie from inside but mess with his family and there is no more day for you.

~Akarsh Oberoi~
20 years old, Son of Naina and Vishesh Oberoi.

~Rahul Kapoor~
21 years old, Son of Hardik and Siya Kapoor.

~Darsh Sharma~
21 years old, Son of Ryan Sharma.

~Ashmira Agrawal ~
18 years old , Best friend of Revika and Shrishti.

~Isha Khurana~
21 years old , best friend of Myra. Rich parents and business partner of rajvanshs.

OTHER CHARACTERS-

-Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh-

-Ruhanika Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh-

-Samarth and Kritika Rajvansh-

-Divya and Ishaan Khanna-

-Uday and Maya Rajvansh-
Parents of Rajveer and Samarth Rajvansh

-Maya Rajvansh-
Mother of Divya Rajvansh.