[ Nineteen ]

Myra's Pov

The dinner went by faster than I thought, the love which everyone poured onto me was beyond what i expected.
It felt like i knew them from such a long time.

I was sitting in the backyard with yuvraaj and rest of the youngster rajvansh.
Shrishti being sprawled over on the grass with revika who were both doing some sort of meditation after dinner ?
Yuvraaj Ranvijay was wearing spectacles and seemed to be working on some data on his laptop.
"Hacked it bhai" Rj said making yuvraaj randhir look up from his laptop .

"Did you got the exact location of the warehouse in new york?" He asked and RJ nodded and started typing furiously on the keyboard.
"Its seems like a trap , multiple layers are coming together and the exact location is unknown. Yet."

"Do you think that someone's helping the gang?"
I was just comprehending what was going on but it seemed interesting.
"If there are layers and location is not accurate you can create a loophole within the same network so that you can  sense some sort of connection"
I said after closing my novel and sipping orange juice .

Four of their head turned towards me .
"How do you know this ? A loophole is quite difficult in creation of server?" Rj said and i shrugged.
"Trying finding out it on weakest point, my dad was genius in technology so he thought me some basics"
I shrugged and Yuvraaj looked at me proudly.

"Finally someone else is genius than of Rj bhaiya" revika said making shrishti laugh but covering it up with cough.
"Slay revu" RJ said and yuvraaj shook his head and caged me in his arms.
"Guys but on a serious note when are you going to marry !" Shrishti said and then it seemed like my stomach started fluttering with some unknown feeling.
Yuvi smirked and started making patterns on my back .

"Time will tell shrishti." He simply said and patted me to stand up .
Both of us stood up together and he held my hand and kissed on the back of my hand.

"I want to show you something love" He says and i smiled and then started walking beside him .
There were yellow lights covering the palace making it appear gorgeous and luxurious.
There were little sound of insects and the place felt like most comfortable for a person to be .

"I know you love animals to moon and back and actually my dad seem to be very fond of animal as well." He said while smiling at something making me smile as well.

"Maharaj is ? I didn't knew" There was no reports , news or anything like that says maharaj is fond of animals.
"You won't find it because , his way of showing love to my mom was out of ordinary. It's something they don't want to share with rest of the world. "
"You are making me all confused"
I replied back to his previous statement and he laughed and walked towards some sort of deserted area in palace.

We walked for around five minutes and then an iron gate with some fences came .
"What are you trying to do?" I asked cowardly and held his hand more tightly.

"We have some animals here in the palace and i want to show you those little guys" he says and whistles out loudly as soon as we entered the fenced garden .
It seemed huge with little lake, huge trees and bushes .
An owl was peacefully sitting on a branch , quite lost in his own world.
FOUR FREAKING TIGERS CAME RUNNING TOWARDS US-!

"What the fck yuvraaj ! What is wrong with you ! Thank you god for everything"
I silently waited for the devil to come and take me with him to hell .
No way i was surviving anymore on this planet after four deadly creatures , who are now coming towards me.