[ Nine ]

Myra's Pov

Isha and Akarsh both were lost at each other and everyone else were just teasing them to no extent.
His friends and I made a good bond and were now currently sitting and eating pasta and different types of meal I didn't even knew existed.

"Its eight pm and they still haven't arrived?" Ashmira said looking at her expensive watch and everyone just groaned except for me and isha who were too confused.
"I just had a word with kritika chachi sa and she said that Rani sa is doing last ritual of yuvraaj and then they are coming" Rahul said and isha squealed and i patted her shoulder.

"She just adore rani sa a lot" I murmured and they all smiled.
"You will love her ! She is such beautiful soul" Akarsh said and i ate my last bit of pasta when more lights turned on giving palace golden look and everyone stood up.
The palace went silent and 'Albela Sajan' Starting playing in full volume giving literal goosebumps.

Fireworks started deploying and all of us walked towards railing to get more better look and loud drums and Harpers were played.
Raja and Rani sa entered the palace on a elephant, making people go silent.
The aura changed into royalty and to a dangerous one.

Few moments later , yuvraaj's chacha and chachi sa entered the palace on horse carriage followed by his siblings.
Ranvijay , Revika and Shrishti .
His grandparents and his kaki sa came in a royal vintage car .

"Holy fck" I whispered and all of them got down carefully , raja sa held rani sa and helped her down the carriage.

The power , the aura , everything was screaming king and queen.
Once everyone were down , security surrounded them and people started throwing flower petals .
Many group of dancers came and they all started dancing .

Then there he was .
On top of Elephant , my breathing became hard and the temperature seemed to have dropped down .
He was holding a sword and looked so stoic and people started hooting and screaming.
The elephant stopped and he got down graciously and all the royalties walked straight and in a minute or so they were on fourth floor .

"Dangerous they all are aren't they?" Darsh said making us all nodd.
All of them settled down on their respective sofas , with raja and rani on head red sofa followed by him beside raja sa .

Raja sa stood up and music stopped .
"Ap sabhi ka dhanyawaad aane ke liye ! Aj hum humare bete Yuvraaj Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh ko Rajkumar ghosheet krne wale hei unke 22 janamdeen pr"

With that yuvraaj stood up as well other royal members , yuvraaj got on his knees in front of his father and few priests came and stood beside Yuvraaj.
The priests started chanting mantras and Raja sa took a sword from Rani sa and held it .

"Do you Yuvraaj Randhir Pratap Singh Rajvansh promise to put country and its people first"

"I do"

"Do you accept to fulfill any duty and responsibilities towards nation and its people."

"I do"

"Do you accept to prosper and grow the nation put all your dedication towards it"

" I do"

"With the power of King of this country , i now announce you as Crowned Prince of this nation !"
The fireworks started to deploy again and drums started rolling with people clapping and chanting his name.