[ Four ]

Randhir Rajvansh's Pov

As being said, Mom dad left for Delhi for charity event and Samarth Chacha and Kritika Chachi sa along with revika and shrishti left for London so it was now just me , RJ , Kaki sa and dadu -dadi sa.

I love my family but whenever one of them goes , the Mahal doesn't feel like home but just a palace filled with lot of duties to amend.
Spraying the cologne on my neck and finally setting the hair , i wrapped my Rolex around my wrist and took my daily necessities , that is Wallet ,pistol and my two phones.

I was just about to go through my appearance once again when the phone buzzed showing Mom's facetime video and immediately smile crept upon my stoic face.
Accepting the call , i was met with beautiful sight of my mother-father.
"Good Morning Prince, how  is my future king doing"
Mom sing sang making dad laugh and i chuckled.

"Good morning mom dad, i was just about to leave for college" I replied back with small frown and immediately mom passed phone to dad.

"Ahh my son is getting eager to meet a girl" Dad said making me cough and he gave me a knowing look.
"Oh yes yes future queen I presume?"
Mom too added when i just groaned and placed phone on dresser while i went to search for my Dior Air Jordan .

"Why do you guys are nudging about her , i have just met her for like twice in my whole lifetime"

"Okay okay give me the details later , now we have to catch up on ranvijay and revika too ! Take care"
I waved back and the call ended and just in time i was at corridors walking towards garden to have breakfast.
Since i was little early as breakfast doesn't happen until nine am so I sat down to quickly eat breakfast and leave for college not before stopping by company to check our work.

Our head Maid, Faya Didi walked towards me with her motherly aura.
"Yuvraaj apka protein shake and nashta ready hei"
And i smiled at her knowingly how good she is at her work.
From the serving cart, she served me a pasta salad , my protein shake ,detox drink , fruits and peanut butter sandwich.

Dad , Samarth chacha , RJ and I are very very punctual with our intake of protein and workout at gym .
After completing my food , i left to find anyone so that i could inform about my departure.

"Yuvraaj , Laila , Majnu , Veer, Sherni have been given meat and water"
Dismissing the servant , I thought about visiting tigers but i was getting late and still no sign of anyone.
Walking towards pool , i saw dadu dadi watching over the sky and looked so happy together.

"Ram ram dadu dadi sa , i was looking for ! I am heading out for work and college" Going towards them and touching their feet they blessed me and dadi sa kissed my forehead.

"Go go , and try talking to that girl" Dadu sa patted my head and i groaned and left the poolside area.
If I hear one more person say anything about Myra , i am going to loose my mind.

Texting on our friends group , i saw most of them were already texting.
'You guys are out for college?'

Another ping came from my phone and three of them posted thumbs up emoji , and sighing i left for my car.
The route for our headquarters was not at much distance and since college has already began , i might as well be more late.
Really haven't understood why i have to go to that stupid college when i have already completed bachelor's from one the best university in whole world.