[ Three ]

Myra's Pov

The whole cafeteria was buzzing up with people , some were looking like lost chicken trying to find seat and others were mostly outside of campus eating in cute cafès or some might actually be smoking stuff which I really don't want to .

"Oh see there !" Isha finally found two empty seats but i stopped her.
"No yrr isha, lets just go and eat in garden" She nodded and we took our tray and left for backside of university.
Some were listening songs, mostly were talking and laughing with their friends.
We found a bench under the tree and started eating fries .

"I think so we need to go for manicure" Isha said and i hmmed and continued eating my food when i saw a little pigeon stopping by the branch hanging above my head.
"Hello mr cutie pigeon" i stood up and pigeon flight off making me stump my feet and isha laughing her ass off .
Few more chuckles were heard and i saw him leaning by the nearby tree and my eyes widened and saw his friends giving me weird look.

"Here we go myra" i mumbled to myself and Ashmira said something to her friends and started walking towards us.
Isha nudged me in the stomach and i gave her an wtf look to which she ignored.
"Hey Isha ! Hi Myra" Ashmira politely said and I turned to look at her .
Politely greeting her , Ashmira passed me dairy milk and i looked at her sceptically .

"My friend wants to give you this" Saying that she and i both turned to look at Yuvraaj and his friends who were now laughing non stop with yuvraaj being all grumpy.

"Oh , thank you?" After my response Ashmira smiled and hurriedly went away and five of them left the place where they were standing before.
Isha snatched the chocolate from me and started inspecting it like the most important item of her life.

"Fckn hell" isha screamed and i placed my hand on her mouth as few people gave us an confused look.
"Here see" Isha forwarded me the chocolate and there was written 'RR - Soon'

Soon? RR obviously stands for his name and surname but what does soon mean?
"Looks like prince has taken a interest in you" Not believing it i just kept on gawking it and eventually ate it and kept the wrapper in my bag.
First day of college and two drama happened!

"Lets go or we are going to be late for our class" Standing up and dusting my dress and straightening my hair both of us went to the lecture but my mind was roaming with the thought that as to why he sent the chocolate?
First the tuck in of hair and now this chocolate!

Oh god what am i doing ! He is a fckn prince! His parents are King and Queen of this country and I am sure i will have myself chopped if I even say something bad .
Pushing away my thoughts , I continued with my lectures and by the end of college I was happy that I didn't face any person named 'Randhir Rajvansh'.

On the way back to dorm , Isha and I decided to walk instead of taking a cab so both of us were talking and eating ice cream when something or rather someone flashed before us .

"Oh fck" Isha cursed and i groaned .
Double fck.
There was  The prince's friend Akarsh.
He stopped the car and took off his glasses and started walking towards us.
"Am I hallucinating or is he actually walking"
I slapped the back of her head and groaned.

"Hello girls" He cheerly said making isha go blank and i smiled.
"May we help you?" Politely asking him that he looked baffled and smirked.