[ Ten ]

Randhir Rajvansh's Pov

Meeting her makes my day automatically so much better.
And since i met her yesterday I had no choice but to handle all Palace's work.
Tomorrow is big day for me .

"Rj make sure the guards are at every post and checking each and every vehicle"
Rj nodded and talked to someone on his phone when my three best friends entered.

"Yuvi ka birthday guys" Akarsh said and three of  them laughed whereas i just rolled my eyes.
"Eight hours are remaining, and its just not my birthday! Hum finally rajkumar banege" I said and three of them settled on a couch when RJ ended the call and my friends and him greeted each other.

"Well i am leaving , they are here" Rj said and went to pick his friends who were staying over with him .
He has four close friends who all are mind blowing and intelligent.
Unlike my friends who are rich idiot entrepreneurs'/ billionaire's sons.

I was scrolling through instagram when three of them surrounded me.
"Surkh wala , soz waala , faiz wala love"
Rahul started singing and I scrunched my face up when
Three of them stood up.
"Hota hei jo love se zyda vaise wala love"

"Ishq wala love"
Rahul said and three of them started laughing and i took out my pistol .
"Wtf is wrong with you all ? You are acting so weird" I said making them have a secret talk before they again sat on couch.

"You Mr Randhir are falling in love"
I kept the pistol on side table just in case i have to kill them .

"Why do you think so ?"
Asking all of them as if they know i am falling in love.
Love is not meant for me.

"Nothing . Absolutely nothing ! We will talk after your ceremony" Akarsh said making me nod and i stood up and went to kitchen .
"We will go and bring back some stuff"
By stuff , i clearly understood what they meant.

Just as they left the living room , my phone echoed in the room and i went outside at poolside to have a glimpse of sunset.

From a distance i saw mom and dad holding hands and were walking around garden.
"Yuvraaj, the preparations are done and we just need to go through final list of food items" Agastya said and small smile crept into my face.

"Anyhow arrange best desserts into one room , i have to make someone smile" The line was silent for a second before Agastya said it would be done and i saw my parents happily hanging around.
They show me what is true love.
I just hope myra loves her surprise tomorrow.

As in cue dadu- dadi sa too came with kaki sa and were now laughing .
They all went to other side of palace and a heavy feeling washed over me .
I don't know why but myra seems a little different? Like she is hiding something or is afraid of something.

I have to find out why she is so sensitive and no one actually knows her except her best friend Isha , who is now apparently lover of my best friend Akarsh .
Oh man , Akarsh and all of us thought love was not meant for us.

It was a drunken night with four of us shouting and screaming to never fall in love .
Only alcohol, drugs and cigarettes would be our love but how time is changing.
I was deep in my thought when someone stood beside me .

"You look lost yuvraaj" the wind blew Ashmira's hair and she smiled looking at me.
"Don't tell me its someone who has been capturing your heart recently"