[ Two ]

Myra's Pov

The sun rays looked stunning with its shimmery glory, The alarm rang two minutes ago and i forgot to close the curtains.
It was six am and birds were happily chirping in their own way , at the other side of room i saw Isha still sleeping and i slightly shook my head.
Stretching my hands above my head and plopping my feet on the wooden floor , I walked towards bathroom and started doing my business and applied a sheet mask.

After making both of ours coffee and peanut butter sandwich and keeping some cookies for myself and isha, I went to wake up the drama queen.
Isha was sleeping with her pet turtle and I smiled.
"Ishaa" I shouted and she looked at me blankly before she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.
I threw my pillow on her head and she woke up with a jerk and screamed in her pillow.

"Yeah that's what you get for being always so sleepy , now chop chop you only have fifteen minutes to get ready" I said and hurried off to get ready for college.
Wearing a yellow Salwar Suit with white sandals , my hair was done in a low ponytail.
Lip balm and mascara were the only thing which i wear on daily basis.
And how can you forget Sunscreen?

"Isha come on lets go" I said quite loudly and she came running and both of us left hostel and hailed a cab .
Few minutes later we were standing in front of a huge black iron gate.
The golden seal of campus was shimmering in its glory and both of us inspected our surroundings.
There were many groups formed at different places and a huge booth covered the ground with all the people
asking questions to faculty.

"Well here it goes, lets go and take a tour?" Isha mumbled and I lifted my head to see she was furiously typing on her phone.
We were talking and listening to other people's voices as we were roaming around campus.
The campus was divided into three different parts.
One for the Undergraduate, One for the Graduating, One for PHD .
The difference was that each degree had their own buildings and all the facilities were to be used by everyone.

I was able to see undergraduate students talking to phd students asking them questions.
"Fck Myra ! We forgot" Just as we were about to enter our building for first lecture .
A huge group was formed where few people were sitting on top of stairs.

"Ragging" I murmured and both of us looked other way around but to no avail we could see each and every gate was closed and 'cool kids' were taking their time to increase emotions of new comers.

"All those who are new , kindly join the line" A screechy voice came from top of the stairs, her tone was more like in annoyance .
The whispering and murmuring started and students started forming line.

"Lets just get this over with" I said and both of us also walked towards the line.
Three boys and two girls were sitting on top of stairs like they owned the world, cigarettes in each of their hands.
"Are these yuvraaj friends?" Someone asked from behind me and the boy got a reply that Yuvraaj hasn't come to the university yet.
So they were rich snobs .

"You mr president looking like person , step ahead" A boy who was probably scared like no hell was wearing a big round spectacles and looked like studying was his favourite thing.
With shaky steps he started moving towards the stair and the group started laughing.
Few minutes passed and more children had moved to stairs and now i was totally done with these people bullshit.
"Isha are you also thinking what I am thinking" Isha didn't waited a second before she rushed up the stairs and slapped a golden hair colour boy.

The screechy voice tried to attack isha from behind but before she can do that i slapped her hard and held her hand and locked it behind herself in a death grip.
"You fckn bit*h leave my hand right now"
I think so my ears might have dropped some blood cause i just can't handle this annoying girl.