[ Twenty-Two ]

Myra's Pov

Fumbling with the books in my hand and locking the gate , i was donating some of the novels and notebooks to children shelter.
"Here mam let me hold it out for you"
"Thank you Fabio"
Fabio is the royal guard and yuvraaj sent him and one other for my protection, this is a little extra but when yuvraaj says something, it  goes according to him .

Its been a week and I am missing my best friend and khadoos a lot .
I have started to do trading a little bit with the help of him and actually its getting better and harder both at the same time .
Fabio accompanied with me to the shelter and I was just so happy.
My makeup business is still in transition but its good right now since my ideas are helping me getting paid.

I have also applied for a position in Nyc, its not my dream job to be out of india but I think so too much influence from isha made me want to try out for jobs outside of india.
Isha loves exploring and learning from new places whereas i am kind of girl who would rather be around one region and explore it fully without leaving any ounce of secret place .

The shelter was a walk of fifteen minutes and the morning pilates were already killing me .
The streets were buzzing with cars and tourists roaming here and there , it was hard to recognise me since i was wearing cap and covered my face with my salwar suit's shawl .
Fabio was also wearing normal clothes instead of the bodyguard attire .

The shelter came in view and i was greeted by the caretaker ,  i greeted them and they promised not to say anything to anyone about me coming here since i was doing this charity by my heart and not because I want to be highlighted or anything.
Seeing those kids colour in those notebooks and making funny faces makes my heart happy.
The little kids were also given chocolate chip cookies made by me.
I swear i am going to cry from all this happiness.

I spent good three hours seeing those beautiful souls being happy and then me and fabio started walking back to home .
"You are kind soul Miss" Fabio said and i chuckled and paused when i saw a black car in front of the house.
"I will check Mam" fabio said and i nodded and then the door got opened and i sprinted towards the person .
He opened his arms and I jumped into him like my soul depended on him.
He spun me around and i giggled like high school girl .

He was here , my khadoos yuvraaj was here.
We then got into such deep kiss and my breathing stopped and i was lost.
Lost in his eyes , in his arms, in his soul.
I was so happy , so over the moon.
"Missed you so much Angel" He said looking into my eyes like the most beautiful thing in the whole world .
My cheeks started turning up and i smiled.
"I did not miss you, like not even a little bit . You know i found a new boy- he is"
My sentence was interrupted by him kissing me so hard that i was gasping for air.

"Say that again and then read the headlines tomorrow"
He smirked and i huffed.
"I was joking my prince. I love you" I smiled and hung my arms around his neck .
His lips twitched and I continued staring at him .
It felt like so many puzzles were now solved with him just being there with me.
"Lets go inside ! I want to show you so many things" I said and he nodded.
He first stopped to have a talk with fabio and then i saw Andy also joining the conversation.
Andy was the other guard which he appointed.

I was brewing some coffee when i felt a sudden rush to puke and i ran towards washroom and spilled my guts out .
What the fcking hell is wrong with me ! I love coffee and why it is now making me irritated?
Brushing my teeth again and applying some lip gloss , i dried my hands and went to kitchen to see yuvraaj pouring the coffee .