[ Twenty ]

Randhir Rajvansh's Pov

As the sun starts to rise and the sunlight falls to Myra's face , i try to hide the smile forming on my face.
Coco , my racon was sprawled on the floor and was snoring lightly.
Idiot racon always gets angry for no reason .
Getting up and stretching my hand to take my coffee from outside my door .
The birds chipped and the wind blew lightly making flowers flow .

The view from my room to garden gave me the opportunity to calm myself down more and lay my thoughts more .
It casted an aura that was dwelled on me , holding me together more to the palace.
Washing my face and grabbing my protein shake , i headed off the gym where i know everyone are gonna ask so many questions.

Dad and Samarth chacha were on the treadmill running whereas RJ was warming up .
Upon seeing me they all smiled widely and i groaned .

"I thought you won't come today randhir bhaiya" RJ said and i showed him middle finger .
I took my time to warm up and hit my schedule for today's workout which was bicep and legs .
All time during workout i could think was of brunette, sleeping on my bed with her innocence.
She is the first girl i have ever brought to palace and I know its going to be last as well.

After unwrapping my hand gloves , I gulped down whole bottle of water and headed back to room for shower .
Myra was still asleep and now coco stared at her slightly.
"Coco come my boy" i patted my legs to him and he immediately jumped onto my legs .
"Thats my boy" i said and patted his head .
Grabbing some nuts from box I kept it on his plate and then off he went to eat those away .
Coco has a little path near door so he could come and go as please .
Sometimes he roam around every corner of the palace and the next day a servant would tell me Coco is digging a hole and hiding fruits in it .

There is something about having a day where you feel like you have everything and yet you still feel its not enough.
For me its money , power and glory.
Dad never carved me into such ruthless man who sees everything darkly .
I created myself as that person because once i felt that darkness , i was not able to go back to that old randhir .

The cold shower gave my body a relaxation and my mind started to calm down after heated workout .
Wrapping a towel around my waist and drying my hair with another one , I was looking myself in the mirror when two pairs of hand engulfed me from behind .

"Morning my prince"
I closed my eyes for a brief second to feel that moment.
To make the moment forever in my mind .
"Morning my beautiful angel! Slept well?" I asked as i turned back and caged her with my towel .
She widened her eyes and gasped a little when i pinched her ass cheeks a little.

"Yes , i had a lovely ni- night"
She stuttered at last when i parted her legs a little with my knee .
"I haven't even brushed or anything! I just woke up "

"Mm- hmm, I don't care" whispering lightly near her ear while lightly  sucking the hickey more she took hold of my wet hair making heat rush through my groin right at that moment .
"Please just give me five minutes and then i am yours"
She said while she gasped for air  when i lightly grabbed her neck .

"You will let me do anything angel ?"
This is my only chance , to show my little vixen who is the boss and who she is supposed to bend for .
She is my queen and will only bent for me and will then bring everyone to her knees , even me.
"Yes" She whispers and then i smirked .
She gulped and went away from my arms to washroom .