[ Eighteen ]

Myra's Pov

Ten days passed by in blur , yuvraaj would come and pick me for college drop me off , would attend some classes if he wished to and then would pick me up after classes are over and both of us would go to eat or probably at my apartment to chill .

He would make me come so hard, my body now instantly goes to lalala mode whenever i am with him .
Isha has gotten so used to him being around now that she once caught us having sex on the couch.
The most embarrassing thing.
She doesn't stop teasing me and god its fckn insane.
Yuvraaj would often come stressed and slightly annoyed but doesn't show me any harshness.
He says it's just work keeping him busy and that stupid prince doesn't tell me a thing about his work.

My parents death anniversary is coming near and I'm going to cry in Udaipur, my hometown.
A part of feels more closer to them in hometown instead of being anywhere else.
I still haven't told him about my parents, my extended family who i hate .

Sooner or later they will come for you Myra.

The voice kept on repeating previously but now i have healed. It was hard yes but I healed .
They won't come back and i know it.
The sudden door opening sound reached my ears and I turned to see the handsome man of my life.
He smirked and reached towards me in three seconds and kissed my forehead.
"Missed you so much my angel"
I slapped his arm and stood up to loop my arms in his neck.

"I missed you so much my prince" I smiled and saw him looking at me with such love that I cannot forget it for the rest of my life.
"Don't be pissed my love but you are coming to home with me."
Looking at him in a confused manner , he picked me up in his arms and sat on the bed with me on his lap.
"Its nothing, just a casual dinner. Everyone are going crazy for not making me meet you to them.
How can he say the word 'casual' when everything around him screams royal ?

"If you asked me to go and pray for the rest of my life , i might consider that more instead of just having dinner!" I shouted and jumped from his arms and started pacing around my room.
He sighs and smiled.

"The sooner you meet them its easier for the future"
He says from behind and i stopped on my track .
"Okay. But if i die please buy me ten cats"
Better to have cats being taken care of while i am gone.
"You have fifteen minutes until then i am going to attend a call."
I did not wasted any time and started searching my wardrobe for any good indian wear.
A blue and white salwar suit was the best option  to make the second impression because already i had met his parents in Yuvraaj's ceremony.
Aka  THE GREAT RUHANIKA MAHARANI !

Putting my hair in loose and  taking my front hair to add  one flower clip at the back of my head , i think i look good.
A normal lipstick with some mascara and blush , i wore my sandals and took my phone .
I wore the bracelet and necklace which he gave me on our date .
Spraying some cherry perfume i took the cue to leave my room.

He sat in his glory on my couch with his leg spread out , sleeves rolled up and coffee mug in his hand.
He was typing with one hand so furiously and authoritatively that I wanted to jump on him right now .

Capturing a picture discreetly, and coughing a little bit to gain his attention he turned to look at me.
"You don't need to cough angel , i will always find you anywhere everytime"
He smirked and opened his arms and i ran into his arms.

Kissing his neck , i smiled at him.
He kissed my forehead, his signature step.
"You look beautiful as always." Blushing at his statement, he switched off his work mode and gathered his things and picked up his coat.