[ Seventeen ]

Randhir Rajvansh's Pov

"Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh!"
My very furious maa shouted my name from garden and I knew I was doomed.
Myra and I had returned back from Italy today.
I dropped her off at her apartment and now I was trying to reach my room discreetly because I haven't talked to any of my family members except one day.

And now I am in one ride of hell .

"Randhir Rajveer Pratap Singh Rajvansh !  Come here now or you are going to die"

"Naam hei ki address ? Itna bada naam kiska hota hei bhai"
My idiotic best friend Rahul had to say .
He is a fckn Baboon trapped into a twenty one year old body.

Walking towards her , my mom looked at me furiously and i saw dad shaking his head in disappointment.
I went towards them and touched their feet.

"Good Morning Mom Dad" I said and sat on the chair in front of them whereas my friends went away with Ranvijay.
"Oh hello to you too Randhir"
Dad said and I was just blank.

"No calls, No text, No security, No Protocols! What the hell were you thinking about roaming in Italy" Mom said and I widened my eyes and drank the tea which the Maid poured me.
"I knew you were going to have all the information, so what's the big deal?"
Both of them scoffed and then turned silent.

"I am sorry , I wanted to spend some time with Myra alone" There. I had said it out loud.
"As whipped you are randhir , this is second time happening. I don't know how you are doing these stupid things"

"This is a horrendous situation! One goes to Italy to spend some time , one goes to Australia to chase a girl , One comes and go to London doing god knows what"
Dad said and I coughed.
Just in cue Revika , Shrishti , samarth chacha along with everyone else came .

"Shaadi kab hori hei yuvraaj ki" Dadi sa said behind me as she patted my face.
I scoffed .
"I am damn sure we will get to know Myra di after bhai sa and she announce their marriage or let alone come married" Shrishti said and stole a cookie from Maa's plate.

Everyone gathered around and took their respective seat and servants started serving breakfast.
I didn't even got the chance to freshen up , thankfully i changed my clothes in plane and did skincare there itself otherwise i would be panicking now.

"And what about you chothe yuvraaj ? Chasing girl in Australia?" Dadu sa said and everyone looked at him and he was just so confused and nervous that i could see behind his expressions which he was clearly trying to hide.

Rahul, Darsh and Akarsh came and sat on the corner after secretly giving me a deadly look.
I am so glad that none of those fckers are saying anything right now because I literally don't have any energy left to deal them.

"Its nothing , she went to same boarding school as mine and we just crossed by."
Ranvijay replied and i applied some butter on toast and scooped some Poha in my mouth.
"Oh my god! Shrishti Revika do you also want to share your love life now ? Your brothers certainly are whipped"
Dad , RJ, Me and Samarth chacha simultaneously took out guns.

"Over my dead body they both are having affair before fifty"
"Like hell they are getting Boyfriends"
Dad and Chachu said and all the females started laughing.