[ Six ]

Myra's Pov

I am freaking out , scratch that I am panicking .
The Freshers party is today in few hours and both Isha and I don't have a freaking Partner.

"Can you just stop pacing around please , we all know yuvraaj is going to choose you" isha murmured and added few more nachos in her mouth.

I haven't heard from him since that one class.
"Whatever , we will just sort it out later, let's go and start getting ready" Standing up , i took isha's hand and dragged her towards our room and took out the dress.
Isha's dress was a knee length navy blue dress , with shoulder puffs and black heels, whereas mine was White Satin dress , the dress was basic but what attracted me was the collar design as it covered my hands .

Playing Heartless by Weeknd , we started jamming and singing on top of our lungs.
"You know even if we don't find a partner, we both can go together! Why I didn't figure it out earlier" Isha screamed and harshly kept the beer bottle on table.

Definitely making her tipsy.

"Wasn't it supposed to be boy and girl ?" I asked , but i don't think so i read it that way.

"No idiot just partners" Isha slapped on head and sprayed the perfume .
I snickered and carried my purse when I opened the window i was hearing lot of commotion outside the hostel and girls were peeping out of their balcony's as well.
"What's all this about bro" Isha and I thought same and ran to hallways corridor not before locking our room.

Just as we got out girls started whispering and these girls who i once considered 'tolerable and nice' started giving me judging look.

"Do i look bad or did i do something?"

"B*tch they are just jealous, shut off your bad thoughts"
Isha again slapped me on head .
Groaning i letted out a frustrated sigh.
Why was this sudden commotion ? And why the hell there are reporters screaming ?

The sight in front of me makes me want to run to the hills, pray for my entire life and watch myself get old days by days because it was The fckn Prince standing before me in front of his Black Ferrari with his black suit , all sleeves rolled up till forearms beside him was Akarsh standing in front of his Audi wearing blue suit looking handsome as well but not like him .

"What the fck" Both isha and i said at the same time and turned to look at each other and that seems to have catch our yuvraj's attention because i swear i saw him smile but he blanked the face.

Akarsh walked towards Isha and the guards were trying there best to protect mine and isha's face and continuous question attack were firing from reporters and camera man but the world seemed to have stopped working and i was glued to my place .

He walked towards me with a bouquet of white and red roses and passed it to me , i almost fell on the ground but composed myself .
Breathe Myra .
Just oxygen .

"It's for m-me?"
Of course it was for me or why would he pass it to me and why i am stuttering?
"Yes for you princess"
That name was making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Thank you?" Politeness was radiating from me but from him? Just darkness , danger, Red flags , iciness , rudeness but that was not giving me enough reason to walk away from him , it was giving me more reasons to stay even though i know i am going to regret it later very much.