[ Five ]

Myra's Pov

Since THE PRINCE has become my friend , I don't know why but i feel so weird, like him being a part of the Royal family and him just asking me to be his friend is little shocking and crazy .

The whole night i kept on turning on my bed , smiling like crazy , screaming in the pillow with out any reason.
The clock was showing its three am and since sleep was not happening anytime soon , might as well just use social media.
Opening instagram , i searched for his account and gasped.

My holy fckn yellow ! He had fckn one hundred fifty million plus followers and my eyes were going to bulge out any second .
He had twenty five following , which i checked to find only his friends , family and businesses of rajvansh .
Stalking him a lot , he had two three photoshoots , some royal attire pictures , then the family picture.
Oh my god they all look so scary and beautiful at the same time.

Quickly shutting down my phone , i slept because i felt weird checking his instagram out.
The next day was same as usual , me trying to wake Isha up , her being all grumpy and me then making breakfast for both of us and then she arranging our bed and doing other chores.

"Do you think we should get a flat , i feel this room don't adjust to a future queen standard" Isha muttered and i threw the nearest pillow on her face making her laugh .

"Not funny isha, not funny at all" I said and continued searching for my notebook in the cabinet.

"I found it , lets go" rushing out of the bedroom and started walking on the pavement as we were getting to college by walk because as isha quoted 'now we will daily walk so that we can spot hot dudes'

And damn this girl , i was trying to make a ship sail between her and that yuvraaj's friend Akarsh , clearly remembering their interaction few days ago where he stopped to say something in Isha's ear.

"You are definitely hiding something from me my boo" I pouted and isha scoffed and slapped my arm.
"I am not sure if having one night stand with Akarsh way before college would count as hiding a secret from my best friend"

"Wait! What the actual he is that Akarsh"

"Yes boo that Akarsh"

Just like that i was laughing so much that  people walking by us were giving me weird looks.
Basically isha when found out that how asshole of person her ex boyfriend is , she and I went to Manali for girls trip and there when i was asleep she went to bar and had this weird smile on her face next day.
I thought it was normal until and unless she screamed that she had most amazing sex of her life and when she started rambling, i thought i was about to die .
Turns out that man was none other than Akarsh Oberoi, son of billionaire businessman Vishesh Oberoi and Naina Roy the infamous Hacker.
And irony here is that both of them are best friends of Rajkumar and Rajkumari .

Everywhere and everyone knows who are Rajvansh's.

Time passed and before we knew , we both were having ice cream at nearby shop in the morning and then we were late.
The class bell rang five minutes ago and both of us tried to hold our laugh and sulked.

"Now what are we supposed to do?" Isha said but suddenly the aura around the hallway changed into dark , dominating .
Where you can actually fear your life out .