[ Thirteen ]

Myra's Pov

It was now time for landing , just as pilot announced for buckling down the seatbelt, my excitement took a toll on me.
I was nervous, excited to see where we are going after being in plane for around eight-nine hours.

By this time my head was pounding, i felt grumpy and was just annoyed.
But no, yuvraaj was composed as ever .
I even tried to stay angry at him for not staying in the bed.
He left me after I was asleep.
I didn't pressed the topic much as i reminded myself that how stupid i was sounding.

I mean we are still not dating or know where we stand but Friends don't take surprise vacations, don't kiss, don't finger and oh my god!
What have i gotten myself into.
Its that simple to understand that he and I certainly feel something.
But why are we both not talking about it.

There were lakes , coast, oceans and it was shining as the sun seemed to have just started reflecting its colours.

The plane took a fast speed and just like that we were on the track and plane slowed down.
A minute later, the cabin crew opened the door and i turned to look at him only to find out he was staring at me.

He stood up and forwarded me his arm which i took after both of us gathered our things.
The cool breeze and chilly feeling hit me ad soon as we were on the stairs.
He held my waist and a guard took his Laptop case along with my handbag.

"Yuvraaj where are we? This place looks so vivid and peaceful " I said as we started walking towards three black cars.
The security opened the gates of car and from corner of my eye i could see , ground staff keeping our bags in different car.

"Italy Angel. We are in Rome" He said and waited for my reaction and i just stared at him in pure shock .

"You are kidding right. Italy? It has been on my bucket list since i was a little kid" I said it with so much excitement that i didn't care if driver was now hearing me.
I threw my arms around his neck and he steadied me.

"Careful Angel"
When did temperature dropped suddenly?
Looking what i have done , i blushed and looked down after pulling apart from him.
"Thank you . Its just dream come true" I whispered and he kissed my forehead and i got to my seat .

The driver smiled looking at us . He was man who looked around his sixties but still had that charming face.
"ahh, giovane innamorato. Benvenuti in Italia Mr e Mrs Rajvnash."

I didn't understand a single word that was spoken by him.
"grazie signor Toretti" Yuvraaj replied and the holy hell , the way he spoke made me swoon over him.

The car took a turn towards backward exit and soon the plane was no more in sight.
The crossing by cars, trucks, jeeps , Trees, Bushes, Clouds everything looked so lively .
Like its been imprinted from someone's canvas .

The colour combination to its mesmerising nature, Rome was beautiful.
People dressed in elegant suits and dresses along with some on their morning run , everyone's lives were just passing by.
There were surprisingly little- little gardens on spots and people tend to do various activities there.

We took a road to what seemed like secluded area after crossing city for like forty minutes .
The car climbed up towards a little mountain and huge trees with dimmed lights passed by making the view even more pleasant.
A iron gate stood in its glory with two guards standing by , upon having a talk with driver in Italian they instantly opened the gate and saluted to Yuvraaj, who nodded.