[ Sixteen ]

Myra's Pov

I was horny mess.
As soon as the car stopped , none of us waited for a second and got out immediately.
He came by my side and captured me in a deep kiss , that took my breathe away.
I gasped when he pinched my asscheeks and with his arms , he picked me over and held me to his waist.

My hands went to his neck as we continued kissing , he started walking and I was too lost on my neck being attacked that I couldn't care less if anyone were here.

I moaned at the sudden tuck of my skin and  he groaned.
"Tell me to stop Angel , we have reached your room"
I shook my head.
"No , i want to be with you"
A sensation passed when he  cupped my ass and lifted me on his shoulders.

"Ouch, yuvraaj No" I laughed and he slapped my ass and kicked open the door after scanning the card.
He gently placed me on the bed.

My breathe got hitched when he hovered above me.
"You have no idea Angel"
He said as he kissed me on forehead.
"About what?"

"That how I am going to make you scream so much , that my name is only on your mind" And with that he slipped my dress of and went downstairs, until my toes where he kicked open my boots.
I gulped down looking at my body and he ordered me to look at him.

"You know are an angel right? Why are you feeling insecure when this body is mine and mine to cherish? I love each and every part of yours" He reassures me which turned me on more and I didn't give him a chance to speak back as I unbuckled his belt and started unbuttoning his shirt.

He smirked.
"All yours Angel. I am yours my baby"
He whispered and next thing i know his pants are off and he is in boxers .
That tattooed chest , ripped muscles. Hardcore Abs with defined jaw and disheveled hair.
He was a greek god.
Scratch that even god were regretting to create this masterpiece.

I traced the dragon tattoo on his chest .
It was so beautifully sketched that it felt every flame and carving had a story.
I closed my eyes when i felt him touching my clit and then pinching it with sensation.
"Fck yuvraaj" I let out a loud curse which only made him faster.

"Every minute, every second , my mind is filled by your voice, presence and fckn everything" He darkly whispered in my ear and i gulped and he removed my panties in one swift motion along with my bra.
Feeling completely exposed , a sudden sensation passed when he latched his lips on my boob and i joined my hands in his hair.

I was burning with pleasure, the ticking sensation was giving me goosebumps.
He circled his tongue around my clit and i closed my eyes in pure delight.
Every stroke he made , increased the burning sensation building in my stomach.
My body rolled over but he slapped my pussy making me yelp.

"Did i asked you to move?" He darkly said while looking me dead in the eye .
Then he chuckled and smirked and instantly inserted two fingers inside .
He is kissing my neck , hungrily and greedily.
His pace now increased and i let out a loud moan when he hit a particular spot.

"I am going to cum. Oh god"

"Don't you fckn dare angel. No" he said but I couldn't control and came all over his fingers.
A look a disappointment created on his face but he maniacally laughed and removed his fingers , he started licking them and then popped them into my mouth.
Making me taste my own cum.
Hawt.