✿♡*.。Chapter 1。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Kim Taehyung23 years Cold,Rude and a spoil rich brat Basketball CaptainUniversities heartthrobLast year Business studentBillionaireSingle

Kim Taehyung
23 years
Cold,Rude and a spoil rich brat
Basketball Captain
Universities heartthrob
Last year Business student
Billionaire
Single

Jeon Jungkook22 years Has a shy personality He has long hairs in this story 2nd year Medical studentIs New in UniversityBelong to upper-middle class family SingleIs a cross dresser

Jeon Jungkook
22 years
Has a shy personality
He has long hairs in this story
2nd year Medical student
Is New in University
Belong to upper-middle class family
Single
Is a cross dresser...

❤(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Summary

This story is inspired by an asian song ...A love story of two boys...One is crazy in love and other crazy for his love....

©All rights reserved

✿✿✿✿

Third Person's P.O.V

A beautiful boy was standing infront of Emerald University..He had a very unique pair of doe eyes..A cute button nose..And a thin lips which has a slight pout..

Today was his first day..He got transferred to this university because of his good marks that achieved him a scholarship in this University...

His parents were very proud of him when they got to know about his this achievements because getting an admission in such elite prestigious university was not a cup of tea for everyone and definitely not for the people like him that belong to a middle class family...

But still its all in the hands of fate and God that he got the scholarship and got transferred here by his previous university...He wasn't the only one who got this scholarship, there were 9 more students but they all are in different universities because each student got admission in one elite university and by god's grace for him it was "Emerald University"--- Seoul's No.1 Business and Medical University...