✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 29。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

°Busan°

One week Later...(After Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim came to know about Jungkook's engagement)

The Porch of Jeon House was illuminating because of the fairy lights hung upon the trees and yard wood..The crowd of upto 50 people were sprawled around the area busy in their own circle who came to attend the engagement ceremony of Jeon Jungkook and Koen Jong-Suk..

Mrs.Jeon, Jieun and Eunson were inside Jungkook's room helping him to get ready..

"Jungkook is extremely beautiful Aerum he don't need any make up.."
Eunson praise while affectionately patting Jungkook's head who was seated infront of vanity with a blank expression on his face

"Eunson praise while affectionately patting Jungkook's head who was seated infront of vanity with a blank expression on his face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I know right Jong-Suk is very lucky.."
This time it was Jieun who complimented

Mrs.Jeon just gave them a small smile while looking at her son worriedly..

The ladies were talking about some arrangements when they heard a knock..It was Yugyeom, Eunwoo and Bambam standing at the door..

"Aunty if you don't mind we'll help Jungkook to get ready.."
Yugyeom spoke hesitantly

Mrs.Jeon wanted to oppose as she wanted to have some talk with her son but then nodded looking at Jieun and Eunson who went outside agreeing to the demand..

Eunwoo close Jungkook's room door while Bambam went and immediately took Jungkook in a bone crushing hug who couldn't help and cry silently..

Yugyeom and Eunwoo look at the younger in worry while Bambam was rubbing Jungkook's back to calm him..

"Shh! It's okk, we are here now.."
Jungkook just hugged Bambam tightly taking the comfort as much as he can..

From past month he is holding very much within himself and now he don't even know why his emotional capacity is deteriorating and he is loosing himself..

When he came to Busan he never thought that his live can change this drastically..He NEVER imagined he will be married to someone he don't/ can't even love, No actually he can't love anyone else, accepting is a way far talk..

"B-amie, I- c-ant! I c-ant.."
Jungkook muttered clutching the fabric of his cousins dress

Yugyeom having enough broke the inseparable hug before giving Jungkook a glass of water who shook his head..

"Please have it Kook, You don't want anyone to suspect you right?"
Jungkook nodded his slowly before gulping down the water

After that there was a silence for few minutes before Eunwoo broke it..

"Why are you even marrying him when you clearly love someone else Kook?!"

The frustration can be clearly seen on his face..