✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 8。⁠.*♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

"Taehyung what time is it?" Jungkook asked after they finished eating, it was a very peaceful environment and the mild chirping of birds, the dim sunlight falling on the trees and then enveloping the river was creating a very aesthetic feel... Jungkook doesn't even know how much time passed since he and Taehyung were here eating in silence again both are not fan of talking while eating..

"It's 11:00 am.. Why?" Taehyung responded after checking on his rolex..

Jungkook widen his eyes hearing that and immediately get up..

"What happened bub?" Taehyung seeing him so panicking also got up asking...

"Taehyung, i missed my practical it was supposed to be at 10:30 right after the break and i am 30 minutes late..OMG! My roll call is also among the group no.1, means by now my group's practical is already done..." Jungkook was blabbering in panic and his eyes got little teary...For a good student like him missing even a class test is a big deal and here he has not miss some normal test but a whole ass practical which marks was going to be added in their Internals...

"Bub, relax okk..." Taehyung said softly seeing the state of the younger

Jungkook felt angry hearing the senior..Relax? Seriously?? Maybe for a rich student like Taehyung it's not a big deal but for him? His whole future is on the line..In order to keep the scholarship he have to always be among the top 20 topper students of the university otherwise his scholarship will be terminated, Emerald is a big name and a prestigious university like it, can't disappoint their reputation by keeping average students and that too from low class..

"Maybe for you it isn't a big deal but for me its my whole future, I shouldn't have come here with you.." Jungkook said rudely.. Taehyung didn't like both the tone the younger just used and the tears in the younger eyes.. It wasn't even that big matter, few minutes before it was all okk and they were eating and now the younger is angry... Taehyung was just hoping that he doesn't loose his temper now otherwise he know he will regret it badly..

"Bub, calm down please stop crying.." Taehyung once again said softly and tried to approach the younger who back away from him..

"No! I am going to the class, maybe if i will request the professor he will give me one chance.." Saying Jungkook was going to walk away but Taehyung was fast enough to grab his hand and pushed him against the himself... Jungkook gasped when his head hit the elder's chest, he with his teary eyes look at the elder... Taehyung without saying anything wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and hugged him to calm him down..He know the younger is not in the state to listen to him so first he will have to make him stable enough...

"Shh, relax.." Taehyung said and hugged him tightly pressing him against himself..The younger don't know when but he als hugged the elder back wrapping his arms around the elder's neck and started sniffing slightly... Taehyung was just holding him tight from one hand he was stroking his back while the other was wrapped around his waist...