✿♡*.。Chapter 10。.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

•|| Next Day ||•

The Annoying voice of alarm woke Jungkook up...He sat on his bed feeling irritated to get up early but anyways after switching the alarm he made his way towards the washroom.. Today his class will be starting early so he have to make sure to be on time..

After freshning up and picking his essentials Jungkook made his way downstairs..His Eomma and Appa are still sleeping cause they don't have work this early...

Jungkook entered the kitchen and made himself ramen...He was just on his way to the dinning table when his phone rang..He kept the bowl of ramen on the table before picking up his phone..

He smile a little seeing the screen it was Taehyung..

Taehyung 💜
Accept || Decline

He picked the call before keeping it near his ear..

"Hello!" Jungkook said after picking the call

"Hey! Did i disturbed you bub?" Taehyung deep voice was heard from the other side making kook to inhale a long breath

"No, I was just having my breakfast.." Jungkook replied with a small smile making his way on his lips

"Hmm, I called to inform you that in 5 min i will be at the door, be ready.." Taehyung said and Jungkook by the voices from other side guessed that Taehyung was near his house..

"I am ready, give me ten minutes I'll be there.." Jungkook said discarding the thoughts of having breakfast cause he didn't want to make the senior wait for him..

"No, don't hurry, first have your breakfast peacefully, i can wait.." Taehyung said perfectly understanding the younger's thoughts..Isn't it beautiful how in just such a short span Taehyung understand Jungkook so much? It sure is..

"Bu-" Jungkook got cutt off by Taehyung..

"No buts! I don't want any compromise with your health.." Taehyung now used his stern voice making Jungkook shivered from the tone also to develop that annoying tinglings which never fail to make him nervous..

"Fine, But Please don't wait infront of my gate, stand at the main road I'll walk there.." Jungkook requested

"I won't let you walk, the clouds are heavy it might rain anytime.." Taehyung opposed, he can't let the younger to walk and Taehyung knows the main road is no where near Jungkook's house..It's at a ten minutes walk..

"Please Taehyung.." Jungkook now used his that puppy eyes voice..

"It's still No!" Taehyung spoke being frustrated with himself knowing that he is falling for that tone but he was persistent to not agree with the younger..

Jungkook sighs knowing the elder will not agree (seems like the understanding has developed from both the sides) but he also can't let the senior wait for him infront of his house..It's now 7:56 am his Eomma might wake up soon and he doesn't want his parents to know that he'll be going with Taehyung...

Firstly because his parents were never a fan of his friendship with boys..No there are not some toxic folks and all infact they are the most supportive parents anyone can get but they have their reasons for it and the other is that Jungkook is sure Taehyung won't come in a simple four wheeler or a bike but with his expensive luxurious ride collection and that will raise questions in his neighbourhood seeing such a rich guy coming to pick up him..The rumours will increase like speed of light and he don't want that..