✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 22。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Taehyung angry voice hollard inside the arena grabbing everyone's attention.. Before anyone can even predict, Taehyung was all over Kai beating the hell out of him..

Seeing the scene, the professor and the team members made their way towards the chaos to stop the fight but nothing seems to be working..

Taehyung was way too strong..

Jungkook was shocked seeing the scene, He couldn't grasp the situation, one moment the boy was teasing him and another moment he saw the senior beating the hell out of the boy!

"J-ungkook, Go and stop him he is not listening to anyone else.." The panick voice of Jimin bought Jungkook out of his shocked state

"What? Me?? Hyung he is too mad now.." Jungkook gulp looking at angry Taehyung who was looking like a beast

"Yes, You! Trust me and go, he is not listening to anyone, Go before he kill Kai.." Jimin keep on pursuing

Jungkook don't know why but he was scared, What if Taehyung beat him too?? But who are we kidding, Jungkook still hasn't realised the amount of hold he has on Taehyung or more specifically his heart!

He was still standing there contaminating what to do, while Jimin was pursuing him to go and stop the angry bomb..

After what seems like two minutes Jungkook acknowledged what he had to do..He can't let Taehyung kill a student for the mere reason he don't even know why?

He made his way towards the fighting duo, the professor seeing him immediately gave him way..He stood at a good hand distance from Taehyung..

First he tried to call Taehyung who was throwing punches on Kai while the other was struggling to dodge it..

Jungkook voice was soo low that it would be great if a fly can heard it..

Not getting any response, Jungkook look at the squad who encouraged him and he don't why? He came forward and tightly back hugged Taehyung who seemed to be froze sensing the familiar sent..

(If it's not matching the scene do let me know, I'll try to find alternative)

Taking advantage of the situation, Every body immediately tried to pull Kai out of Taehyung's hold who still had Kai's collar in his fist..

It was getting hard to unfist the hold..But a mere voice of Jungkook managed to do it..

"P-lease stop.."

The soft voice of Jungkook was heard from the back of Taehyung..Everyone was ogling at the scene with wide eyes..

They both stayed in that position for 10 min, Taehyung was taking deep breaths to calm his temper while Jungkook was holding him tightly..

"The match is delayed for an hour, Injured players are requested to attend the infirmary.." The Announcement made them pull apart actually made Jungkook pull apart which Taehyung hated..He like feeling the younger, his bun close..