✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 26。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

°Jeon House°

As predicted Mr.Jeon was discharged in the evening, Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook both took him to home and let him have some rest, Together they decided to talk after dinner as Mr.Jeon needs to have his medicines on time..

Mrs.Jeon was the one cooking while Jungkook slept beside Mr.Jeon due to exaution, He didn't even gave his mind time to register anything, Many things were going in his mind at the same time which stressed out him and the best way to escape the mindmess is to go in a deep slumber and as expected Jungkook chose that..

They woke up shortly after Mrs.Jeon voice hollard.. Jungkook helped Mr.Jeon till dining table as he was feeling weak for all the procedures that happened with his body..They had their meal peacefully with different thoughts surrounding their minds..

After cleaning the dishes Jungkook went to his parents room where they call him..He entered and saw both of his parents in a heavy discussion..His presence immediately gain their attention and they motioned him to come forward..He went and sat beside their feets..

"Have you taken your medicine Appa?"
Jungkook asked breaking the silence

"You know your Eomma son.."
The answer was given in a playful way but no one laugh knowing the depth of situation and their reason to gather so without wasting much time Mrs.Jeon started speaking

"You know today Uncle Jiseok and Aunt Eunson came to meet us right?"
Mrs.Jeon asked

Jungkook just nodded his head in agreement giving full attention to his Eomma..

"They came for a reason and actually you aren't aware but even your uncle Junghyun came to meet us.."
As Mrs.Jeon completed her sentence Jungkook widen his eyes..Jeon Junghyun is his Appa's elder brother whose the father of his dear cousin Jeon Suki

"What! Why didn't you inform me Eomma? I could've met Suki hyung and why did they left early??"
Jungkook bombarded Mrs.Jeon with questions, Mr.Jeon chuckled hearing his son's eager tone

"Relax kook, They left because of some urgent work which is concern with us.."

"Us?" Jungkook asked confusingly

"Yes! Now my son I want you to patiently listen to me, I know this is unfair and very harsh of us but please try to understand us.."
Mrs.Jeon said but was immediately cutt off by Mr.Jeon

"No Kook don't think for us, The decision will be yours completely, I don't want my only precious child to suffer..Be selfish for yourself if that's what best for you.."
Mr.Jeon said breathing heavily

"Honey calm down, I promise I'll not pressure him.."
Mrs.Jeon said with little tears..

Jungkook own tears started to fall but he was completely numb as if only his hearing sense is working..

"Appa i will keep that in mind but please tell me what happened?"
Jungkook asked with a worried look

"So the matter is your uncle Junghyun came today apparently he wasn't aware about your Appa's health as he was out to states for work, Suki was the one who informed him, They both came and talked to us for an hour, Junghyun was very mad at your Appa for being so careless at the initial symptoms but you know how they are so they made up.."
Mrs.Jeon explained

Jungkook chuckled in tears knowing his Appa and Uncle's typical sibling relationship..

"Kook you know today your Appa suffered a pancreatic attack suddenly and I don't know what to do you were not at home and seeing him crying i was frozen for whole 10 min, Today just because of my carelessness we could've l-lost your A-ppa.."
Mrs.Jeon said in a regretful voice While Mr.Jeon rub her back to calm her