✿♡.⁠。⁠*Chapter 28。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

3 days Later...

Jeon's are now in Busan with their family members..As soon as they reached their house it was full of people wanting to meet and greet them..

Jungkook and Mrs.Jeon didn't get proper time to rest or even settled their house.. Finally after a week the guest numbers reduced and Mrs.Jeon with the help of Jungkook and Jieun cleaned the house..

Mr.Jeon was admitted to the hospital right after a week of their stay at Busan opted by their family-friend Dr.Keon..

"Appa how are you feeling now?"
Jungkook asked sitting beside Mr.Jeon while Mrs.Jeon feed him food

"I am feeling better but kook what happened to you? Why are you looking so pale? Aerum are you not taking care of him properly??"
Mr.Jeon worriedly asked seeing his precious son so etiolated

Jeon worriedly asked seeing his precious son so etiolated

Jungkook look down hearing his Appa's questions..

"I don't know honey, he has been like this since we come here.."
Mrs.Jeon answer in same worry tone

After agreeing to come to Busan, Jungkook didn't left his room till he went to Emerald for his terminal letter with Mrs.Jeon and even there she saw how her son's eyes were searching for something or maybe someone?

"Kook -..." Mr.Jeon was going to ask Jungkook about the reason but he was cutt off by the sudden visit of his friend with a male in his mid-twenties following behind

"How are you Minho?"
Dr.Keon asked with a warm smile

Jungkook bowed to greet him who smile at him in acknowledgement..

"Our Kookie has grown to be soo beautiful, the last time I saw him, he was 16 years or something?"
Dr.Keon said earning smile from the Jeon couple

"You were out to states for 5 years what do you expect? him to still be a 16 years teenagers.."
Mr.Jeon taunted in a teasing tone earning chuckles from others

"Umm who might you be son?"
Mrs.Jeon asked seeing the male beside Dr.Keon looking at him with a smile

"Oh! My bad! I forgot to introduce, Minho! do you seriously can't identify him?"
Dr.Keon asked in a disappointed tone while the male beside Dr.Keon look at Mr.Jeon expectingly

Now it provoke Jungkook's interest also..The male look in his mid twenties and is quite handsome, he is also wearing a while coat resembling to be a Dr.? But apart from that Jungkook couldn't recognise him.

While Mr.Jeon look at the man for few minutes before widening his eyes..

"Are you Jong-Suk?"
The male smile brightly hearing Mr.Jeon and move forward to hug him

Jeon and move forward to hug him