✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 5。.*♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Taehyung parked the car a little far from Jungkook's home...Their treat cum date was amazing...They talked for sometime mostly Jungkook but Taehyung also participated...After eating it was already evening and the younger was worrying about reaching home so they left right after eating..The car ride was silent as the younger slept on the way back... Taehyung had to shook him (unwillingly) to wake him up because they were nearing younger's house...

Taehyung opened the door for the younger for the fifth time that day...Jungkook came out of the car and stood infront of the elder...

"Thank you so much umm..." Jungkook trailed not knowing what to call the elder...He can't call him sunbae as it is too formal and he doesn't want to call him hyung...

"Taehyung..."

"Ha?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows..

"You can call me Taehyung..." Jungkook smile a little at that...

Thank you so much T-taehyung.." Jungkook was hesitant but call him and Taehyung swear his own name sounded foreign to him..It sounded so good from the younger's mouth..

Jungkook one last time look at Taehyung before moving towards his house... Taehyung stood till the younger went inside safely and left when he saw him going inside when the door was opened by a aged women maybe his mother.."

"Where were you? Your lectures got over early today right?" His mother asked as soon as Jungkook entered inside the house...

Jungkook smile remembering the day..

"I was with a friend, we planned to hang out a little..." Jungkook said

"Hmm your Appa is in living room, he was asking for you..Next time atleast inform us we were worried.." Jungkook felt guilty for not informing his mother..But it's not wholly his fault he didn't planned to go out with the senior, he didn't know that Taehyung was so adamant to take him that he will wait for him...

Next Day...

Jungkook was going towards his class while arranging some files in his hands...Today he had to submit some reports and assignment which is why he was literally running towards his class...He didn't met Taehyung from morning and was pouting because of that..He don't know why he was disappointed instead of being happy?

Jungkook reached his class and was going to sit on his seat when a boy block his way..He confusingly look at him as to why the boy was wasting his time, there was plenty of space beside him...

"Excuse me?.." Jungkook said politely but the boy stood unfazed...

Jungkook thought that the boy might not heard him because of his voice so he once again called him this time a little louder...

"Excuse me?"

"Yes? Are you talking to me pretty?" The boy cockily said

Jungkook didn't like how the boy addressed him but didn't said anything..

"Can you move you are blocking my desk.." Jungkook said this time also politely..

Being new and a scholarship based student jungkook doesn't want to pick fight with the boy.. Because judging from his clothes and arrogant attitude he is surely a rich spoiled brat...

"Ohh Am I?" The boy said and laughed along with his two friends..

Jungkook got pissed with his attitude, he doesn't know now what to do..The boy surely is not gonna listen to him politely...

"Ohh! What is this doctor?" The boy snatched Jungkook's assignment...

Jungkook gasped at the sudden stunt..