✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 19。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

It was break time and as instructed Jungkook waited for Taehyung to come and pick him up..

The boy from earlier left after first lecture somewhere, Jungkook doesn't care about the sudden disappearance, it's just that the boy doesn't belong to his class and what bothers him is that the words he was using for him..

"Bub, are you done?" Taehyung voice bought Jungkook out of his thoughts, he look at the male and smile before speaking

"Yes.."

Taehyung then didn't said anything just took younger's bag before holding his hand and guiding him outside the class..Since Taehyung always comes after his lecture bell they always got the hallway empty to walk..

"How was the class baby?"
The new nickname never fails to make his cheek crimson.. Jungkook has noticed Taehyung started calling
him with the aforementioned name after the fresher's party and suprisingly Jungkook like it..

"It was good..We have got some notes to write and in a week we are having our internals.." Jungkook omitted the part of the nuisance that was caused in the class..

The talk continuous with both of them asking each other about their day so far..The people gawking at the rumoured couple found them domestic by how Taehyung was carrying Jungkook's bag, How both of them were holding hands..How the dangerous rough Taehyung will softly tug the younger's baby hair behind his ear if it disturbs him in talking to which the younger will always pout and how the senior will always being the whipped being he is will keep a warm look on his face whenever he is with the younger..These all interactions were pretty endearing for some while envious to some..

These all interactions were pretty endearing for some while envious to some

They reached cafeteria and it was only Namjoon, Ho-Seok, Jimin, Eunwoo and Bo-gum who were present at the table

They reached cafeteria and it was only Namjoon, Ho-Seok, Jimin, Eunwoo and Bo-gum who were present at the table.. Seo-joon and Yoongi were nowhere to be found.. Jungkook found it odd since he always saw the squad together but choose to kept silence..

Taehyung pulled the chair for the younger and sat beside him while commanding Hoseok to bring them lunch..

Ho-Seok nodded but before he could stand up Jungkook held his hand making every single person present there to panick and to think only one thing:
"Taehyung will not led this slide!"