✿♡*.⁠。Chapter 24。⁠.*⁠♡✿

Third Person's P.O.V

Jungkook got up from his long sleep..Last night was dreadful for him..After hearing about his father's condition he fainted and gained consciousness 5 min later..

His Mother and Father both apologise en-number of times for hiding the truth but he demanded some space from them based on this topic..He pleaded to not voice out about the desease till he is mentally prepared but that doesn't mean he was all fine..

He was drained and black out..After the confrontation, he sat infront of his parents and asked about the procedure of recovery and what doctors have suggested?

He look through the reports and thankfully, Mr. Jeon has plenty of time for him to recover..

Jungkook was now in his room resting, after a lot of pleading from his parents especially from his father he agreed to have some rest otherwise all throughout the night he was awake taking care of his father..

He was laying and going through some messages when his phone rang..

He was a little surprised to see the name of the person but anyways accepted it..

"Hello?" Jungkook asked

The person who called was non other than Jin..

"H-ello J-ungkook, Seok-Jin here, H-ow are you?" Jin asked, a little hesitation can be easily guessed from him

Jungkook was once again surprised both with the tone as well as words but chose not to be rude..

"I am fine, What about you?" He asked

"I am also fine, I hope i didn't disturbed you calling early in the morning?"

It was the next day around 10:00 am.. Jungkook was awake all night..

"A- No, Do you have some work?" Jungkook is an angel, Even though Jin's ignorance hurted him he can't help but be polite

"Yes, Actually I can't say it on phone so if you can please come to the cafe across your neighborhood, I am actually here.."
Hearing Jin, Jungkook can guessed he was scared, reason? Unknown.

Jungkook sigh before looking at the clock which shows 10:05 am..

"Okk sure.." Jungkook agreed, Hopefully Jin and him can clear some misunderstanding and he will also feel fresh after going out..

So Jungkook immediately freshed up and left his house leaving a small note behind incase his parents got up and wonder!

"Great Job, Jin.." Yun Daejun smirk hearing their whole conversation..

"I hope you remember what you have to do once he come here?" Jin nodded his head being both nervous and scared

10 minutes later

Jungkook chose to walk to the shop as it was close from his house and anyways it's morning, It will be beneficial for his health..

After walking for few minutes he reached the cafe..Upon entering he noticed Jin sitting at the corner seat..

Upon entering he noticed Jin sitting at the corner seat